checkmark on DirectoryItem
Hi,

i was wondering if it is possible within a python plugin to put a checkmark on a DirectoryItem when a user selects (clicks/enter) the item?

I'm developing an EPG plugin for the Tvheadend backend which will allow the user the view the EPG and schedule recordings.

The checkmarks would be used to give a quick overview of which items are scheduled for recording for a specific channel and for a certain day. Different thumbnails for scheduled/unscheduled events will of course be implemented but this doesn't provide a quick overview if the event list is huge.

Thanks in advance.
Have you looked at the XBMC tvheadend PVR Addon ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
No. Didn't know that such an addon existed. I tried searching for similar plugins before I started developing my own, but could find any.

Any chance you can provide me with an link to the Tvheadend PVR addon?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...=Tvheadend
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Thanks for the link.

Runs nice on linux. Will have to check how it works on my htpc running windows.
Runs on windows but the there seems to be issues with EPG character encoding and time offset.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
checkmark on DirectoryItem0