• 80(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
Scrobbling or rating not working.

Ubuntu 12.04
XBMC 11 Eden
TraktUtilities 0.6.5

Manual sync seemed to work.

Logfile: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68575/xbmc.log

(2012-04-01, 13:08)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: Before that (before I forget it again) I'd like to make feature request for the options:

Add an option "Never remove trakt scrobbles/checkins/marks"
I - and I think a lot of other people - would like to only edit the scrobbles on the trakt.tv site. It can happen that one accidentally syncs or cleans the the video library and boom, stuff is removed on trakt.tv. That would be sad.
That could pose an issue, currently TU doesn't handle scrobbles differently from seen when it comes to watched statuses, nor does TU take note of multiple watches. This will be reviewed when we implement these things.

Then let me ask:
When does the TU plugin remove Scrobbles or "Seen-marked" from the trakt.tv profile?

(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: edit: here the log with your custom version: http://pastebin.com/7JTmcW4S

then I forwarded in the episode 20 minutes and let it play for a couple of minutes to finish the episode. And....... it did not scrobble Sad
Very odd, try this new custom TU here, also could you please try again buy wait at least 6 seconds into the item before pausing, then post a debug log.

@everyone, P.S. these custom build will only help my in debugging the issue i post them for, when I have solved the issue I will merge the solution into the master branch. Unless I specifically ask you to it is not advised that you run these copies.

http://pastebin.com/YwYpk9U6

sorry for the massive delay

The episode did not scrobble after resuming and then finishing it Sad
(2012-04-22, 13:13)ICDeadPpl Wrote: Scrobbling or rating not working.

Ubuntu 12.04
XBMC 11 Eden
TraktUtilities 0.6.5

You have a program using port 9090 that is preventing XBMC from using that port (which TU requires). We are seeing a few of these now, I think I'll add it to the FAQ and put up some solutions. In the mean time you need to check what is using that port or consider changing the port in XBMC (instructions will be written in TU FAQ).

Edit: FAQ, instructions
Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
(2012-04-23, 11:57)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 13:13)ICDeadPpl Wrote: Scrobbling or rating not working.

Ubuntu 12.04
XBMC 11 Eden
TraktUtilities 0.6.5

You have a program using port 9090 that is preventing XBMC from using that port (which TU requires). We are seeing a few of these now, I think I'll add it to the FAQ and put up some solutions. In the mean time you need to check what is using that port or consider changing the port in XBMC (instructions will be written in TU FAQ).

Edit: FAQ, instructions

The culprit seemed to be Logitech Media Center (formerly known as Squeezebox Server).
It was the "Command Line Interface (CLI)" setting in Logitech Media Center that used the port 9090.
I changed it to port 9001, and now the scrobbling works! :-)
(2012-04-22, 13:51)kluka Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: Before that (before I forget it again) I'd like to make feature request for the options:

Add an option "Never remove trakt scrobbles/checkins/marks"
I - and I think a lot of other people - would like to only edit the scrobbles on the trakt.tv site. It can happen that one accidentally syncs or cleans the the video library and boom, stuff is removed on trakt.tv. That would be sad.
That could pose an issue, currently TU doesn't handle scrobbles differently from seen when it comes to watched statuses, nor does TU take note of multiple watches. This will be reviewed when we implement these things.

Then let me ask:
When does the TU plugin remove Scrobbles or "Seen-marked" from the trakt.tv profile?
This can only happen as a direct result of an instant-sync, ie it can't happen as an automated sync but will automatically happen if you mark an item unwatched in XBMC, as xbmc will send a notification that TU reads then instantly synchronises the change.

(2012-04-01, 12:16)kluka Wrote: edit: here the log with your custom version: http://pastebin.com/7JTmcW4S

then I forwarded in the episode 20 minutes and let it play for a couple of minutes to finish the episode. And....... it did not scrobble Sad
Very odd, try this new custom TU here, also could you please try again buy wait at least 6 seconds into the item before pausing, then post a debug log.

@everyone, P.S. these custom build will only help my in debugging the issue i post them for, when I have solved the issue I will merge the solution into the master branch. Unless I specifically ask you to it is not advised that you run these copies.

>>Scratches head<< That log is not from the version I linked, the log is not correct. Anyway i've have an improved version of the same thing here.
Rainbow 
(2012-04-22, 10:47)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 14:29)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 01:28)rgponce Wrote: Hi, The link below is the files for language pt-BR and support for skin aeon.mq3

tested in TraktUtilities (0.6.4) and (0.6.5):
http://www.4shared.com/zip/wI26gPJ9/scri...pt-BR.html

Please repost on a publicly avaliable site, like ge.tt.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6696611/trakt.ut...-BR%5D.zip

@othrayte
My attempt for Dutch translation
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6696611/trakt.ut...string.xml

Added, thanks very much, your awesome Angel

Edit: OMG Blush, sorry rgponce, your awesome too Angel.
Hello.

Thank you very much Manromen and othrayte for your hard work.

As I had troubles with syncing with TU (0.6.4), I'm waiting for a post-0.6.4 / new stable version to start using XBMC (since many weeks now).

The release date of a 0.6.5 stable version has been postponed several times, actually, what is the ETA of the stable 0.6.5 ?

Finally, does the freezing issues when syncing with Eden have been solved ?

And what is the roadmap / ETA of post-0.6.5 versions and 0.7 versions ? What will be new ? Could you add a note about this on the first post, please ?

Thank you for your answers.

I pray every day to see a new stable version. Smile

Cheers.
Everything has been working fine for me in Eden except one thing. Which is occasionally when playing a video, the audio will play, but the screen freezes. This doesn't happen every time, but fairly regularly, needing to bring up the Task Manager to end the process. (Win 7).

Anyone else still experiencing this?
(2012-04-23, 15:42)Ben91 Wrote: Hello.

Thank you very much Manromen and othrayte for your hard work.

As I had troubles with syncing with TU (0.6.4), I'm waiting for a post-0.6.4 / new stable version to start using XBMC (since many weeks now).

The release date of a 0.6.5 stable version has been postponed several times, actually, what is the ETA of the stable 0.6.5 ?
I wanted to release v0.6.5 as a stable release several weeks ago, unfortunately I haven't been able to get that to happen. My idea in the recent past was to release v0.6.5 (stable) on the official repo. But we have fixed some things recently and so v0.6.6 is looking more likely so I'm in two minds about how to do this. On one hand v0.6.6 will need to be a testing release before it is classed as stable and waiting to put that into the official repo could be another 2 or three weeks. On the other hand several important changes have been made since v0.6.5 and so it is debatable whether it is even a stable release at all. I think after writing it out that I'll put v0.6.5 on the official repo and then setup v0.6.6 as a testing release.

Also I have decided to run the testing server myself on my hosting as it will be easier to keep it up to date.

(2012-04-23, 15:42)Ben91 Wrote: Finally, does the freezing issues when syncing with Eden have been solved ?
Yes, v0.6.5 fixed this for almost everyone and v0.6.6 should fix the last of the problems with the implemented solution.

(2012-04-23, 15:42)Ben91 Wrote: And what is the roadmap / ETA of post-0.6.5 versions and 0.7 versions ? What will be new ? Could you add a note about this on the first post, please ?
v0.6.5 (stable) is overdue, but kinda ready, v0.6.6 (testing) is about a week off, v0.7 is at a point where I do not know how much longer it will take and I'm inclined to those features back to v0.8 or v1.0 and make v0.7 a proper feature improvement over v0.6 (and hopefully whittle down the list of desired features).

I'm unable to edit the first post, so I can much help there, I'll try to keep the wiki on github up to date and I'll keep the downloads page there up to date.

If any mods are reading maybe someone could edit the first page to have prominent links to the wiki pages, specifically 'Downloads' and 'FAQ'.

The general list of features planned is innumerate and listed on github, when a feature is planned for a version it is marked as such and you can go to a milestone (version) and see what has been done / is planned.

The changes that are currently called pre0.7 are centeralised around a more robust sync and cache system. It will improve sync times, loading times and allow more complex syncing options. The other major changes are a much improved gui framework which allows other addons or skins to load specific pages or run specific actions, ie, you might have a button in your skin to go straight to the watchlists. There are some other changes, mainly in improved multitasking code that doesn't wait for the remote servers and websites so much.

Things that would happen in the version after that include improved gui organisation, improved skin integration, improved ui integration, more trakt.tv features implemented, newer gui resources (ie new graphics), and many more.

I have big plains for TU, it's all just a matter of getting them down in code.

Hope I've answered all your questions,
othrayte.
cant wait othrayte. I love this addon and use it all the time. Keep up the awesome work!
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
ok, i must be completely stupid because i can't seem to get this to work at all.

on eden, latest stable version of trakt

number 1, i can't seem to add it to my favorites and there's no way to access via the programs menu on aeon nox skin.

number 2, it doesn't seem to do anything

i have it configured with my login and scrobbling enabled. but it doesn't seem to post anything on my trakt account and i don't see anyway of scanning my library or anything like that.
Can someone help me with this error?
01:40:32 T:7320 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Telnet too soon? (11004) getaddrinfo failed

Thanks
(2012-04-23, 13:49)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 13:08)othrayte Wrote: That could pose an issue, currently TU doesn't handle scrobbles differently from seen when it comes to watched statuses, nor does TU take note of multiple watches. This will be reviewed when we implement these things.

Then let me ask:
This can only happen as a direct result of an instant-sync, ie it can't happen as an automated sync but will automatically happen if you mark an item unwatched in XBMC, as xbmc will send a notification that TU reads then instantly synchronises the change.

This.

Disable this.

Pretty Please.

(2012-04-23, 13:49)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 13:08)othrayte Wrote: Very odd, try this new custom TU here, also could you please try again buy wait at least 6 seconds into the item before pausing, then post a debug log.

>>Scratches head<< That log is not from the version I linked, the log is not correct. Anyway i've have an improved version of the same thing here.

I am pretty sure that I installed the version that you linked with the "install add-on from zip" (while not deleting the previous version)... hmm. How could I check in the XBMC interface which version is used? Now it is shown as 0.6.5 with the Author manromen

new log on Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/C9bmzjzg
Hi there!
I can't login.
Yesterday I could.
Any idea why?

Here's a log! http://pastebin.com/p7D23Yzq
i'm getting the same error as dukko.. probably on trakt's end? (using v0.6.5)
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7