• 83(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
Hi menromen, are there any plans on the roadmap to make script infolabels available for skins to use? Complete integration with xbmc skins would be sensational, not to mention further propel trakt populariy. I'm sure a seamless xbmc social experience would be highly regarded by many.

Bignoid, the man behind the wonderful Aeon Nox is waiting. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1104619
Good news about absolute order numbering here. Trakt now accepts tvdbid. I guess that should make things easier overall as well. Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Excellent news Smile
hey menromen. I was using 0.6.4 and it was working great. But suddenly last night it stopped working. I tried upgrading to 0.6.5 but it reacts the same way.

Here's my debug xbmc.log. I just watched HIMYM at 16:46:07 T:4152

http://pastebin.com/d8zjnLha

Any ideas what may be up?

EDIT: never mind I figured it out. Apparently that JSON error is what was blocking trakt from getting any updates. I had recently installed some additional software on the server, and it turns out that was listening on 9090 as was JSON. I reconfigured everything so they listen on different ports, and now things are back to normal.

you may want to recommend this type of thing for anyone reading the first post.
Do the auto-sync settings only apply at startup, or is there any way to schedule them on a regular basis?
If I install this addon, can i set up a different trakt profile with each XBMC user profile?
(2012-05-21, 11:30)MeMeMe Wrote: If I install this addon, can i set up a different trakt profile with each XBMC user profile?

Yes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Great!
I went to the download page, and it says I need to download the latest nightly build of XBMC.
Is there a version of TU that works with the official release of Eden?
I'm not going to use a nightly build, since this machine is shared with non-techie parents who will not tolerate the instability that comes with living on the bleeding edge.
(2012-05-21, 23:25)MeMeMe Wrote: Great!
I went to the download page, and it says I need to download the latest nightly build of XBMC.
I'm not going to use a nightly build, since this machine is shared with non-techie parents who will not tolerate the instability that comes with living on the bleeding edge.

It works with stable Eden. That message probably just needs to be updated. The plug-in didn't work in Dharma, so you needed an Eden nightly. Now that Eden is released the stable XBMC works just fine.
Yay! I've installed it, it looks pretty useful.
i ran into some issues when trying to use this addon
and looked at the errors in the log and then at the code (i am a python dev myself) ... made a fork and i could just issue a pull request... but before i do
is there any way to get into closer communication with you Manromen or othrayte (he seams to contribute quite a lot)?
something like irc ? i am always on irc.freenode.net in #sickbeard

you can pm me for/with details ... i would like to contribute and talk to you guys

lad1337
(2012-05-22, 22:10)lad1337 Wrote: i ran into some issues when trying to use this addon
and looked at the errors in the log and then at the code (i am a python dev myself) ... made a fork and i could just issue a pull request... but before i do
is there any way to get into closer communication with you Manromen or othrayte (he seams to contribute quite a lot)?

you can pm me for/with details ... i would like to contribute and talk to you guys

lad1337

That is always awesome to see. Smile

one feature request (over and above fixing bugs Tongue ) - is to add the 1 to 10 rating feature on the trakt utilities plugin. I see it has been recently implemented on the website.
i will be more tan happy to submit ratings on that scale. a Yes/No answer just doesn't do it for me Smile

Thank you for an amazing app guys (and cudo's to the trakt.tv developers - AWESOME SITE!!)
(2012-05-21, 23:36)lorddunlow Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 23:25)MeMeMe Wrote: Great!

It works with stable Eden. That message probably just needs to be updated. The plug-in didn't work in Dharma, so you needed an Eden nightly. Now that Eden is released the stable XBMC works just fine.

Just what I wanted to know Smile Thanks.
(2012-05-24, 16:20)neo_x Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 22:10)lad1337 Wrote: i ran into some issues when trying to use this addon

lad1337

That is always awesome to see. Smile

one feature request (over and above fixing bugs Tongue ) - is to add the 1 to 10 rating feature on the trakt utilities plugin. I see it has been recently implemented on the website.
i will be more tan happy to submit ratings on that scale. a Yes/No answer just doesn't do it for me Smile

Thank you for an amazing app guys (and cudo's to the trakt.tv developers - AWESOME SITE!!)

What a great news. I didn't know they finally implemented it.

Now I'll start using XBMC / trakt.tv.

Thank you so much.

PS: So, 0.6.5 is now in the rep ? We can download it from inside XBMC ?
anyone else having issues where the plugin doesn't scrobble?
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7