• 76(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
(2012-04-02, 17:30)eroz Wrote: I have a quick question, hopefully somebody can answer it.

I have Eden and trakt utilities running on my desktop (win7prox64) and on my htpc (win7prox64) in the bedroom. Only one xbmc is running at a time. My desktop seems to not have any problems syncing and updating library. The htpc (zotac ID33br) sometimes, but not always, "freezes" when TU tries to sync tvshows. Any video I try to play stutters and sometimes it ends up freezing xbmc.

Should I only have TU run on the desktop and always leave it on instead of having it on the desktop and the htpc?

Try upgrading to v0.6.5, this should help fix problems on your htpc, TU is designed such that in your situation it would be run on each system.
(2012-04-02, 19:10)dekox Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 12:25)othrayte Wrote: Hmmm, the menu key by default maps to the previous menu command, and TU uses that as close. And now that I've checked thoroughly that has been the way since we first created the windows. Could you please post a debug log as per "Getting Support" in my sig (with TU debugging enabled. I want to see if your remote is sending unhanded requests. It is also possible that some non-standard system you are using to get the remote to work is messing with the commands.

Already did ;-) http://pastebin.com/mM55VxCU

That log was created without TUs debugging enabled, TU has its own debugging output that is enabled by its own setting under TUs addon settings. The log you linked contains no debug messages from TU and that leads me to the conclusion that TU debugging was not enabled. Without the messages from TU the log is near useless.
Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
Still having the issue where half the time, playing a tv show from the tv shows section (but not from the latest episodes widgets) causes xbmc to freeze, while audio continues in the background.

I have confirmed that disabling scrobbling does not eliminate this problem, only disabling trakt utilities does.

Is there really no solution to this yet? Sad
(2012-03-31, 03:10)othrayte Wrote: I think I know what is causing this, and how to fix it but first could you please post some debug logs like those with this custom version.

I am having the same trouble with the following messages:

NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Waiting~

I installed the custom version you asked at the bottom, but I seem to be receiving additional errors.

http://pastebin.com/nFegzTds

Edit: Sorry, I should clarify what my problem is just in case it differs. I am able to submit/sync "Watched" data just fine, but I am completely unable to scrobble while watching at all.
(2012-04-04, 20:58)Rumik Wrote: Still having the issue where half the time, playing a tv show from the tv shows section (but not from the latest episodes widgets) causes xbmc to freeze, while audio continues in the background.

I have confirmed that disabling scrobbling does not eliminate this problem, only disabling trakt utilities does.

Same here......this is a huge bug, makes xbmc un-usable. Anyone have a solution yet ?

I soooo want to use Trakt, but cannot get it to work. I'm using XBMC Eden. Trakt Utilities is installed, I have entered the exact same login details I use to log in to Trakt Website. But XBMC tells me on startup that "Trakt Utilities: Incorrect Username or Password":

My xbmc.log below:

http://pastebin.com/M0dk8bjq
(2012-04-05, 23:51)MrVee Wrote: I soooo want to use Trakt, but cannot get it to work. I'm using XBMC Eden. Trakt Utilities is installed, I have entered the exact same login details I use to log in to Trakt Website. But XBMC tells me on startup that "Trakt Utilities: Incorrect Username or Password":

My xbmc.log below:

Same problem here Undecided
DownStairs = Dell Vostro 200 /Core2Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz /5Gb DDR2 Memory /500Gb Sata Hard Drive /Two 2TB Iomega External HD's /Radeon HD2400 Pro with HDMI /XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /Onkyo Tx-SR705 7.1 Surround /Samsung PN59D7000 /Harmony One Remote.
Upstairs = Zotac Zbox ID-11/Windows 7/XBMC Eden Beta 3 with HD Audio /1TB External HD /Samsung 32" 1080i.
(2012-04-05, 02:51)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 03:10)othrayte Wrote: I think I know what is causing this, and how to fix it but first could you please post some debug logs like those with this custom version.

I installed the custom version you asked at the bottom, but I seem to be receiving additional errors.

Edit: Sorry, I should clarify what my problem is just in case it differs. I am able to submit/sync "Watched" data just fine, but I am completely unable to scrobble while watching at all.

Sorry about that it had a bug, fixed in this custom version.

@Drizz could you also use this version if you make any logs.

(2012-04-05, 23:51)MrVee Wrote: I soooo want to use Trakt, but cannot get it to work. I'm using XBMC Eden. Trakt Utilities is installed, I have entered the exact same login details I use to log in to Trakt Website. But XBMC tells me on startup that "Trakt Utilities: Incorrect Username or Password":

My xbmc.log below:

(2012-04-06, 00:16)navig8r Wrote:

My xbmc.log below:

Same problem here Undecided

Are you guys behind proxies? as your log indicates an issue with your connection, TU just has the wrong error message. Have you made sure that XBMC has it proxy setting correct?
(2012-04-04, 20:58)Rumik Wrote: Still having the issue where half the time, playing a tv show from the tv shows section (but not from the latest episodes widgets) causes xbmc to freeze, while audio continues in the background.

(2012-04-05, 22:36)johoja Wrote: Same here......this is a huge bug, makes xbmc un-usable. Anyone have a solution yet ?

No, I haven't found a solution yet, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem either.

Could you please ensure that you are running TU v0.6.5 or later and the stable version of Eden.

If the problem persists after that then we might need to talk to the XBMC devs encase they have any ideas. Also I will, when needed create a version of TU with almost everything stripped out to identify the issue.

I want to solve this too, it is almost as annoying to me as it must be to you.
any word on the upcoming release? if i recall, it was supposed to be release a while ago.

also, is the "Community" section in the trakt website updated often? cuz i have almost 600 tv series and 3400+ movies, but i'm yet to see my name in the top collections lists. lol
(2012-04-06, 02:51)Shinu Wrote: any word on the upcoming release? if i recall, it was supposed to be release a while ago.
It should be in the testing stream, but we will be shifting the streams around I think, the stable stream will probably become the official repo.

(2012-04-06, 02:51)Shinu Wrote: also, is the "Community" section in the trakt website updated often? cuz i have almost 600 tv series and 3400+ movies, but i'm yet to see my name in the top collections lists. lol
You will need to ask the trakt.tv guys about that, there should be a support link at the bottom of the site.
(2012-04-06, 02:21)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 02:51)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:

Did so with the updated custom version. Log here: http://pastebin.com/1Ny92GG8

Appreciate you looking into this. Let me know if you need anything else.

(2012-04-06, 03:29)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 02:21)othrayte Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 02:51)pulsecode-sgnl Wrote: I am having the same trouble with the following messages:

Did so with the updated custom version. Log here: http://pastebin.com/1Ny92GG8

Appreciate you looking into this. Let me know if you need anything else.

Urghh, had another bug, sorry, I've tested it and it seems to be working this time, custom version.
Hi othrayte,

Not a problem per se, but I was wondering why the latest (custom) version is spamming the log with thousands of instances of the following message:

Code:
03:46:07 T:6308  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Message so far:

Is this a problem?
(2012-04-06, 05:50)gibxxi Wrote: Hi othrayte,

Not a problem per se, but I was wondering why the latest (custom) version is spamming the log with thousands of instances of the following message:

Code:
03:46:07 T:6308  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] Message so far:

Is this a problem?

That is the debugging output that I need to identify the problem, the reason I made the custom version is that most of the time that would be spam but in this specific case it helps to identify the issue.
Ok. No worries. Just thought I'd check. Wink
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7