• 84(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
Yep not scrobbling for me either.
Does trakt still cause XBMC to freeze when playing a video ?
Could you please make an option to turn off notifications for when trakt refreshes and syncs movies and shows?
It's very distracting as it is now...
Still no fix for the freezing issue? Sad
Anyone else not being able to rate shows after watching them on Mac? In Windows works fine and the pop-up shows up asking to rate the episodes...

(And I think its not syncing the watched shows also)

TU: 0.6.5 (0.6.4 freezes)
Skin: Aeon Nox 3.0
XBMC Eden Stable
(2012-05-29, 12:32)Rumik Wrote: Still no fix for the freezing issue? Sad

Yah no one seems to be answering, ...this was the biggest bug there was that stopped me from using Trakt Utilities....
its srobbling for me ... i use a xbmc nightly and the version 0.6.5 of trakt utilities
note: i disabled the sync during startup(all of them) since i noticed trakt utilities dies during this step and therefore will not scrobble

this is one of the issues need to be fixed ... but i could not get hold of the devs
I also have this freeze problems where the screen stays black and can hear the soundtrack of the tv-show.
I started to notice this problem when i switched from MQ3 to the new Nox 3.0.

@developer please see this discussion of me and Big noid starting at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132244&page=36.

It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.
(2012-05-30, 21:29)RavenNL Wrote: It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.

I love you.

So far, after turning off "Next Aired", I haven't seen this problem.

It's been moooooonths, thanks for sharing your fix! Big Grin
@RavenNL
Okay I've read your discussion. Sounds very weird.
Only Thing I can think of is anything related to the json rpc system. Maybe both add ons are sending messages that create a collision or conflict somehow.

Thank you for finding that out.
(2012-05-31, 11:49)Rumik Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 21:29)RavenNL Wrote: It seems that another addon together with TU is causing this. In my situation if I turned off 'next-aired' I couldn't reproduce the problem, and when i turn off TU it also works fine, but when they are both turned on the problem intermittently happens. I read in a earlier post that you are not able to reproduce it my advise would be to install nox 3.0 and make sure both addons are turned on. Then start tv-shows and the problem will arrise. Sometimes it happens at the first attempt other times at the 10th attempt.

I love you.

So far, after turning off "Next Aired", I haven't seen this problem.

It's been moooooonths, thanks for sharing your fix! Big Grin

Yw Wink
Still would like to see a fix for this as I kinda like the next aired addon as well. But the main thing is that we isolated it to these 2 addons, somehow when they are both turned on it results in xbmc locking up.
(2012-05-31, 17:39)Manromen Wrote: @RavenNL
Okay I've read your discussion. Sounds very weird.
Only Thing I can think of is anything related to the json rpc system. Maybe both add ons are sending messages that create a collision or conflict somehow.

Thank you for finding that out.

yw Smile (we posted at the same time, so i missed your post at first) Wink
Hope this could be useful of tracking this bug down Smile

scrobbles on ATV1, but not on MacMini. Manual works. Suggestions freezes XBMC.
I'm trying release 0.6.5 (unstable) with latest XBMC nightly build. I get this error when trying to sync seen tv shows:

21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode
21:05:38 T:139727424448256 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 122, in <module>
menu()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 51, in menu
submenuUpdateSyncClean()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/default.py", line 71, in submenuUpdateSyncClean
syncSeenTVShows()
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/sync_update.py", line 956, in syncSeenTVShows
setXBMCEpisodePlaycount(tvshow['tvdb_id'], episode[0], episode[1], 1)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/utilities.py", line 437, in setXBMCEpisodePlaycount
" )")
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 34, in execute
return RawXbmcDb.query(str)
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.TraktUtilities-0.6.5/raw_xbmc_database.py", line 19, in query
cursor.execute(str)
OperationalError: no such table: tvshowlinkepisode

Any ideas?
Just reinstalled my system. Scrobbling fine but no longer syncing my watched list. Using 0.6.4.

Has 0.6.5 still not gone official yet?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7