• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
Where can i find the lastest nightly build? Its not script.TraktUtilities-0.4.2?
You need a XBMC nightly build which can be downloaded at http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
So does this addon require a recent nightly build to work? If so, any ideas how I upgrade xbmc live to a nightly build?

Thanks Smile
Hi Rumik,

the addon currently requires a nightly build from at least April, 5. 2011 or newer.

There seems to be no nightly builds for live cd:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies
Thanks for the plugin, look forward to testing it out :-)
Manromen Wrote:Hi Rumik,

the addon currently requires a nightly build from at least April, 5. 2011 or newer.

There seems to be no nightly builds for live cd:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies

Thanks for replying Smile Any chance of making this compatible with 10.1 stable? As I'm using XBMC Live I can't upgrade to a nightly, and I'd really love this addon to work for me Smile

Cheers!
Rumik Wrote:Thanks for replying Smile Any chance of making this compatible with 10.1 stable? As I'm using XBMC Live I can't upgrade to a nightly, and I'd really love this addon to work for me Smile

Cheers!

+1
Rumik Wrote:Thanks for replying Smile Any chance of making this compatible with 10.1 stable? As I'm using XBMC Live I can't upgrade to a nightly, and I'd really love this addon to work for me Smile

Cheers!

+2
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Cheers!

Don't think this is going to happen, which is a shame for me also as I can't use a nightly because it breaks XBMC Commander!
XBMC commander is sweet yes! As for this plugin, I know the latest nightlies have much improved JSON api methods (for example a way to get the IMDB ID correctly) plus some service related updates that will be beneficial for scrobbling too.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
I'm sorry, porting this addon to 10.1 stable leads to a complete redesign.
I don't see the need of such time consuming work. If Eden releases all is just fine.
We just released a testing version you can try:
script.TraktUtilities-0.5.0.zip

We need some Feedback especially for the rating of movies and tv show episodes (it will ask for rating after finishing a movie).

Just for your interest:
If you install a testing version you will always be updated to the latest testing version.
If you install a stable version you will be updated to the latest stable version.
Does this version still require a nightly build? Sad
Yeah, till Eden releases all future versions will require a nightly build.
Big Grin 
For those of you who haven't noticed there is now a new testing version out, if you had installed 0.5.0 you should get this one through xbmc's built in updating system. For those of you who aren't already using the testing versions, these have the latest and greatest features that we can think of (or that you suggest, we welcome suggestions) but at the slight risk that is inherit when you are a guinea pig Wink.

Note: Until 'Eden' (next major xbmc version) releases it is required that you use the latest nightly build of xbmc to use Trakt Utilities, 0.5.1 requires at least 20110427.

Changes since 0.5.0 are:
- rating dialog that appears after watching items is now optional
- Can now rate whole tv shows after watching an episode
- Bugfix: inability to access trending movies
- Bugfix: items played via trakt utilities weren't added to the playlist correctly
- Bugfix: using trakt utilities to play a movie that is no longer in the library fails silently
- Better debug output during communication errors with trakt api

To get on board with these testing versions just install this plugin
script.TraktUtilities-0.5.1.zip
(Not necessary for current testing users as xbmc with update it for you)

And please if you see any problems post them here, and if you have any suggestions post them there or in this thread.

I personally are very interested in what you think of the rating dialogs, and your suggestions will be most appreciated Nod.
Developer working on Trakt Utilties for XBMC (Download)
Please read Getting Support before asking for support.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)7