Aeon MQ 2 View Types Question
When I try to change the view type for a category like 'Movies' I make the change but the view never changes regardless of the view type chosen. I'm making the view type change from Settings --> view types --> Movies. It doesn't matter if I chose Showcase, Wall, etc the view is always the same (see screenshot).

I'm probably missing something very simple and would definitely appreciate some help. I've tried restarting xbmc and restarting the computer after making view changes but still no change.

I had the exact same issue when I tried it. Messed around for an hour but couldn't find what was wrong. Gave up!
I am close to giving up as well. I was able to change the view types for other skins so I only seem to have the problem with the Aeon variations.

I'm still hoping I'll realize the mistake I'm making or someone else here will point me in the right direction because I really like some of the screenshots of views others are using.
View(s) cannot be changed from settings (there you just DISABLE/ENABLE views). When you are in MOVIES menu press left twice (once for activating scrollbar, twice for menu, then chose your favorite view from the left side menu)
When you bring up the menu on the right while in movies highlight the word VIEW under the collections heading then you can scroll right or left and select from the view types you enabled via the mq2 settings. This was driving me crazy for a while that should do it for you
I think this is a recently introduced bug:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=8...post804565

If there is a work-around please let all know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 2 View Types Question1