TV Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
thecubical Offline
I'm having a problem as well, I've installed the skin and when i go to the shows to air and click refresh it pauses for a second and then just shows the same screen again with no data.

Is there something I have to do before, I am currently downloading banners through the settings but not sure if that's required or not.
find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
Make sure you run the Latest Added script first via Video - Addons - TVShow Next Aired. It has to be run once manually in order to build the database.

The banners are not required, but are used throughout the tv views.
find quote
Aelius Offline
I went to update, but no update is available, assuming that I have the latest ver. no info is displaying for me either.
find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
Be sure to go to videos > addons > Next Aired and ensure it is working there.
find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
cgushue Wrote:I'm having a similar problem, using the SVN neon skin, and I do have Use Banners enabled. When I press the up arrow on the tv guide screen to browse through the days, it seems to be using poster.jpg, but if I hit enter on a particular day, it does display banner.jpg instead.

[Image: xbmctvguide1.th.png] [Image: xbmctvguide2.th.png]

I think I have this worked out finally. It is expecting your default icons/thumbs (as scraped) to be Poster and that you will have a banner.jpg file in the show folder. It does not matter what setting you have for Poster/Banner in settings. Updated in tonight's push.

Let me know if you still see issues.
find quote