Weather translation
i chose to post this here, as it's not actually a bug. the thing is that the translations for the weather page seem to only partially work. i think this happened after this update "08-02-2005 changed: weather is now obtained in a background thread on demand."

examples of strings that aren't translated: "cloudy", "snow", "rain".

and btw, from what i can remember some of the strings have never been translated. i would be nice to have a 100% complete translation of xbmc Smile
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
see strings with id around 374.

xbmc loads the weather from the web, then loads the english strings and replaces the strings found in the weather info that match the english strings with the strings from whichever language is currently active. at least that's how it's supposed to work!

edit: but it appears in the updates the other day, it slipped under the radar - the "tokens" we check for aren't loaded like they're supposed to. fixed and awaiting testing Smile

cheers,
jonathan

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

damn, you guys are fast! Smile

i'll test as soon as a build is available. i don't compile myself.
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather translation0