Linux - compiling 10.1 with CrystalHD
I'm trying to build XBMC 10.1 from source with support for my BCM70015 CrystalHD card.

I'm using the module and library from Jarod Wilson's tree (http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/) and have the libraries installed under /usr/lib and the headers at /usr/include/libcrystalhd.

I've tried downloading the 10.1.tar.gz as well as cloning the repository and I keep getting the same results.

Help please? Wink

./configure --disable-webserver --enable-crystalhd
<snip>
checking for libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h... no
configure: error: == Could not find libcrystalhd. CrystalHD support disabled. ==

/usr/include
/usr/include/libcrystalhd
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_types.h
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_version.h
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libcrystalhd.so -> libcrystalhd.so.3.6
/usr/lib/libcrystalhd.so.3 -> libcrystalhd.so.3.6
/usr/lib/libcrystalhd.so.3.6
I've got the same problem with git master.

This is part of config log:

Code:
onfigure:22727: result: yes
configure:22760: checking for libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h
configure:22760: i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -c -O2 -march=core2 -mtune=generic -msse -msse2 -msse3 -mssse3 -mfpmath=sse -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -fPIC -DPIC -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DNDEBUG=1 -O2  conftest.c >&5
distcc[20914] ERROR: compile /var/tmp/ccache/conftest.tmp.hendrik-netbook.20910.i on localhost failed
In file included from /usr/include/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h:33,
                 from conftest.c:138:
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:94: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:176: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:203: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:230: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:376: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint64_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:432: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:432: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:442: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:473: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint8_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:535: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint16_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:550: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:554: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:589: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
/usr/include/libcrystalhd/bc_dts_defs.h:605: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint8_t'
configure:22760: $? = 1
Praetor.Zero Wrote:I'm trying to build XBMC 10.1 from source with support for my BCM70015 CrystalHD card.

I'm using the module and library from Jarod Wilson's tree (http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/) and have the libraries installed under /usr/lib and the headers at /usr/include/libcrystalhd.
<snip>

At least with mine, I've narrowed down the problem to a change made upstream with regards to the headers.

Reinstating this line to bc_dts_defs.h allows XBMC to build.
#include "bc_dts_types.h"

I'd rather not patch the header as I have no idea how that will affect anything else that depends on them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux - compiling 10.1 with CrystalHD0