YouTube addon help - please
Hi,

Im a new user with the XBMC (amazing!!!) i've installed the YouTube addon and managed to login.. my Q is reffering to personal playlists. how can i play all the movies/clips within the playlist. i was tring to press CTRL+A or other choice of pointing to all the clips but without success.

Thanks in advance for your kindley help!

Tal.
Bump. I had the same question and found this thread with no replies.
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Star 
I'm a little unsure about the question...streaming; bring up the menu choices over the target item, and pick Queue Item or just hit the keyboard key 'Q' when ready to play, hit the 'Now Playing' for a list of Queue items... start playing. It is possible to Queue items while watching... via TAB key to return you to a previous screen and choosing more. Saved material can be handled the same... Note: a menu within 'Now Playing' (accessed with the 'C' command on the keyboard) offers to amend the status and position of the Queue.
Is it possible to press play on the playlist rather than the first item in the playlist?
Does it work?

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube addon help - please0