[Request] Different scrolling in fanart view
Transparency is my favourite skin, I use it on both my HTPCs.

I would love if the scrolling in the 'Fanart' view could be customised so that the highighted selection is always in the middle. And when you press up/down, the list scrolls up or down, but the highlighted movie always stays in the middle. For some reason I just seem to prefer this type of list, maybe because it is easier to see what the next movies are going to be so I can find movies quicker.

Is this possible?

Thanks Smile
only if you mod the skin yourself, as it's not possible to make it optional.

In View_Fanart.xml, replace (3x):
Code:
<control type="list" id="50">
with:
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="50">
    <focusposition>7</focusposition>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you, Ronie, I prefer that kind of scrolling too... would you consider changing it in the skin for everybody, or you do prefer it the way it is now? A pity it cannot be made optional...
Thats fantastic Ronie, I tried it and it works perfectly Smile Thanks you.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have it so that at the beginning of the list (for the first 6 items), the list is stationary as normal (the cursor moves).

But when you get to the middle item, then it switches so that the list scrolls while the cursor stays in the middle. And similarly for the end of the list.

Sorry if that is hard to understand, I find it hard to explain it Confused

Never mind if not possible, and thanks again for the help Smile

------

Okay, never mind, I figured it out myself! Smile
you just have to put
Code:
<movement>7</movement>
after the bit above
pko66 Wrote:Thank you, Ronie, I prefer that kind of scrolling too... would you consider changing it in the skin for everybody, or you do prefer it the way it is now?

never thought about it.
i'll have to use it for some time to make up my mind. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Love this, thank you all. This should be definitely changed to in T! (also with <movemenet>7)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Different scrolling in fanart view0