Truncate file path
I really like the Night skin, there is just one thing I would like to be able to have it do.

I would like to be able to see the file name when browsing around my library. It would preferable to see it in the browsing view, but what I would like to be able to do is always at least see the file name in the information section (at least).

Currently, if the file path is long (which many of mine are) the file name and sometimes the containing folder is cut off. Is there a way for to to either truncate the path so that the preceding folders are not shown (allowing it to display the end of the path which I am interested in) or simply always display the file name?
Open DialogVideoInfo.xml and replace all:

<label>$LOCALIZE[15311]</label> for <label>File Name:</label>

<label2>$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]</label2> for <label2>$INFO[ListItem.Filename]</label2>

<label2>$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]</label2> for <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Filename)</visible>

Enjoy
Thanks I shall try that.
That worked great ... thanks for the help.

Another thing I was curious about is if there is a way to make it display the file name in addition to the title in the poster view, and is there a way to change the info that is displayed in the Showcase view.

For example, is it possible to display the file name instead of the Writer, or the Cast instead of the Writer/Studio etc.
Sorry man, but up to here I go, and beside what for you need the file name? I don't see any use for it, I see some use for the path, but not the file name.

And Cast is too long to display in a main view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Truncate file path0