Apple Tv 2 NitoTV install Failure 4.3.1
hi there

Have jailbroken my ATV2 with seasonpass

i then shh into the atv2 and run the commands and get the error below

".deb' is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/awkwardtv.list"

the commands I used are

1. Type: echo "deb http://apt.awkwardtv.org ./" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/awkwardtv.list
2. apt-get update

I then get the error

any thoughts?

thanks
Maybe you should ask this question in the Seasonpass forums.
I'm trying to install Xmbc though.. Nothing to do with the seasonpass jb u would think.. It was on these forums were I was told to use seasonpass because I was getting no audio from Xbmc from a previous JB..
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ins...MC_on_ATV2

but I suspect if you JB using seasonpass that

Code:
$ apt-get update

$ apt-get install org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2

would be enough
symon12 Wrote:I'm trying to install XBMC though.. Nothing to do with the seasonpass jb u would think.. It was on these forums were I was told to use seasonpass because I was getting no audio from Xbmc from a previous JB..

Sorry for the misunderstanding, perhaps you could have better described the subject, NitoTV is in no way related to XBMC...

Installing NitoTV is not required to get XBMC installed, do what amet describes and you'll have XBMC installed in no time.
No problem .. Thanks for the help..still having the same issue... When I type

Apt-get install wget

I get the error "deb is not know on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/awkwardtv.list

I have check the list by winscp and they all look fine..

Not sure were I'm going wrong...
Ok really random it's now working... I double checked the source list and made a slight alternation to the awrkward tv portion ... Basically took out the first and last full stops and that seems to have worked..
Sad 
symon12 Wrote:Ok really random it's now working... I double checked the source list and made a slight alternation to the awrkward tv portion ... Basically took out the first and last full stops and that seems to have worked..

Hi:
I have the same problem on my ATV2 with XBMC. I jailbroke it using seasonpass (after update it to 4.3.1 firmware version). Now XBMC has no audio output and I cannot browse the local network using SMB protocol neither. Have you been able to manage that issue?. And, could you tell me how to do, because I have not the Shsh blobs to downgrade my device :-(

Thank you in advance
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

Breaking news!

SOLVED!!. I'm getting mad with such amount of JB I have tested. Actually I did't use seassonpass but sn0wbreeze so that the reason that XBMC didn't work for me.
I have already fixed it. Big Grin

Thank you

Javier

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Tv 2 NitoTV install Failure 4.3.10