• 2(current)
FoxSoccer.tv
Subscribed
Also subscribing to this thread. Would love this plugin.
I am interested also. Subscribed!
+1 subscribed... for the rugby.
Big Grin 
same here more footy and more
Just adding to the list of 'subscribe'. I'm thinking of subscribing to FoxSoccer.tv and an addon might seal the deal.
Hey guys, just wanted to check in and happy new year.

I've put a download for the plugin that 'should' work for the free highlights on the site only. I want to see if the plumbing I put in works for others before I pursue the paid streams/cookies fully. If anyone has a chance, drop the contents of the zip in to the addons directory, fire it up, and see if it works.

The free streams are usually from the Premier League on a couple day lag.

Download:

https://github.com/downloads/olinbg/foxs...-0.2.0.zip

Drop me an XBMC.log if you see script failures. Thanks!

-Olin
Works for me using a US vpn (I'm in Europe). Would be great if u could somehow bypass the geoblocking as most have vpns I have used are hit and miss regarding the streaming bitrate.
works here!!
i have the quality set for high... but it doesn't seem that highHuh

keep up the great work!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
locomot1f Wrote:works here!!
i have the quality set for high... but it doesn't seem that highHuh

keep up the great work!

I think quality may be a result of using the free streams. I'll start testing authentication this weekend, thanks for the confirm.
olinbg Wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to check in and happy new year.

I've put a download for the plugin that 'should' work for the free highlights on the site only. I want to see if the plumbing I put in works for others before I pursue the paid streams/cookies fully. If anyone has a chance, drop the contents of the zip in to the addons directory, fire it up, and see if it works.

The free streams are usually from the Premier League on a couple day lag.

Download:

https://github.com/downloads/olinbg/foxs...-0.2.0.zip

Drop me an XBMC.log if you see script failures. Thanks!

-Olin

does not work here no folders barclays prem league seria a all empty.
THE BLUE SH*TE (EVERTON) BANG ON IF YER KNOW YER HISTORY IF ONLY THEY DID THEY WOULDNT BE TO QUICK TO BRING ATTENTION TOO IT!
make sure you have a US ip or that will happen
moontan77 Wrote:make sure you have a US ip or that will happen

so no good if i am based in th u.k or is there something i can do

thank

kc
THE BLUE SH*TE (EVERTON) BANG ON IF YER KNOW YER HISTORY IF ONLY THEY DID THEY WOULDNT BE TO QUICK TO BRING ATTENTION TOO IT!
Thanks for creating this. The free highlights are working great for me. Quality is set to high but looks a little grainy. Looking forward to seeing authentication working.

Now, if there were a sopcast addon for @bloodzeed streams I would be all set.
Wow guys, this is awesome. I just checked it out and work perfectly, as advertised. I was a subscriber at one stage and pretty much gave up on the website because I was getting sick of only being able to watch it on the computer. I will subscribe again in a heartbeat if you can make it work for all streams.

I can confirm that the PQ of on-demand and live matches is at least twice as good as the free highlights. They also have lots of rugby matches.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FoxSoccer.tv2