SSH through USB?
Through my brilliance of n00bness I installed the jailbreak, nito, xbmc and all the perfect settings at work which has great internet. I set my XBMC to auto start but now that I'm at home I cannot log into my network to uninstall the tomtom autostart patch. When I turn my system on I only get black screen (i hope) it's only connected to not being on a current network.

What options do I have through USB? Or to be able to uninstall the auto start? Sadly I really dont have the ability to connect through ethernet either b/c I do not use routers. I could connect from my computer directly to ATV but do not think that will help much.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys Smile
If you do not have a router or a switch, you could hook up a cross-over ethernet cable to go between your computer and your ATV2. They are pretty easy to make or you might have one laying around.

osxster
Tyzing Wrote:I really dont have the ability to connect through ethernet either b/c I do not use routers.

I like Battlestar Galactica too but thats taking things a bit too far.:p
How are you using the ATV2 without a network? they are essentially useless without a wired/wireless network.
In my OP I said I set everything up at work because it has a good connection. I have XBMC on autostart. So now that I'm home and do not have the ability to connect my ATV to any ethernet port I did not have the ability to log on to a new network because XBMC does not give you a connection option. Thanks for all those that tried to help. I am back at work tonight to fix the autostart so this does not happen again. Thanks guys
i think he is saying he cant get his wifi connection to work.

im not sure, im bad at reading broken/incoherent english.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SSH through USB?0