First build suggestions?
nemek Wrote:For what he needs this build is total overkill. I have no idea how zacate works with so called heavy skins - probably it can be too week (there must be really smth wrong with those skins!) but even considering cpu wastage for them i can't imagine how he may use whole 4 core - its just more heat = more loud. So as long as u don't want do anything more than just playing movies (ie no encoding / games) don't choose such strong cpu. 2 cores should be cool for what u need.

I know where you're coming from man, but money really isnt a problem as far as that goes... i'm working on this build along with a 22 2tb hd sas build for my media storage.. this is actually the cheap part of the build!

the little bit of extra wattage to ensure i'll rip through anything I need all the time is worth it to me. I appreciate the advice though, and under different circumstances i'd definately look that way, but i've been waiting 10 years to build something like this.. a little excess is ok with me.
ouch i didn't saw 8gb ram - its again way more than u will ever need. 2gb is what u need - 4 to be really safe with memory hungry windown.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
First build suggestions?0