Kodi Veetle Add-On switching episodes delay/freeze
I have been using the Veetle add on as is but I'm getting tired of this problem:

If I'm watching a live channel of shows or movies, when one episode/movie ends, the add on freezes and doesn't switch to the next episode. I have to wait 5-10 minutes (not exaggerating) and then it switches to the middle of the next episode. Sometimes after the switch, the episode is glitchy and unwatchable. I have to manually push stop and then play on the channel to get it to play correctly again.

I'm running the most up to date version of the OS, Veetle installed from SuperRepo, Veetle version 0.2.5.

Is this a buffer issue? Inside Veetle configuration in the GUI there is nothing to modify. Is there a fix for this?
BUMP!!!!

ok, i just figured out how to load Kodi on my Fire Stick and also how to install and use addons. no problems there

but just as the guy above has stated. i too am having the issues IDENTICAL to the person above. I am a pretty smart guy and i have googled the heck out of this and so far i can find is that others have had this issue but no one has said anything about how to fix it.

i am not afraid to read and not afraid to try new things.
one idea i had was to use some type of player that has a setting to reboot the stream after it freezes for x amount of time. If that would work, what player?
is it some problem inside the release from Kodi. i am using the latest stable release. 15.2 i believe.
since it is seemingly only on Veetle channels. i suspect it is in the addon of Veetle for Kodi. 2.5 is the newest i have found.

PLEASE if you know how to fix this annoying problem on Veetle, HELP ME!!!!

also, it only seems to happen on Fire Stick with Kodi. if i use my laptop and go to Veetle, streams seem fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Veetle Add-On switching episodes delay/freeze1