• 12(current)
[RELEASE] veetle.com
Jonan69 Wrote:ive downloaded tommo's repo and am getting a message on my atv2 saying "does not have the right structure" can anyone help?
thanks

Have you updated xmbc to beta3?

Good luck!
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
Jonan69 Wrote:ive downloaded tommo's repo and am getting a message on my atv2 saying "does not have the right structure" can anyone help?
thanks

You have downloaded the wrong file

Go to this page: https://github.com/t0mm0/t0mm0-xbmc-plugins/downloads and download the repository.t0mm0-1.0.3.zip 3rd one down under 'download packages'
Hi
I had a quick enhancement request. It would be nice to be able to invoke this plugin from another. I tried embedding the below call in the py code of my plugin but it didn't work
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.veetle/?play=4f7621ca7ab10

However, I was able to make it work by adding a line after this line of code

Code:
if stream_url:        
        xbmcplugin.setResolvedUrl(pluginHandle, True,
                                  xbmcgui.ListItem(path=stream_url))
        **xbmc.Player( xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_DVDPLAYER ).play( str(stream_url), xbmcgui.ListItem(label=channel_id, path=stream_url))**

(The line I added is highlighted with **). Please review and let me know what you think

Thanks!
+1

I would like this feature as well because along with this feature and the Justin.tv plugin also able to do this, eventually using a plugin like LiveStreams you could have a list of "channels" in one big list no matter who hosts it.

So basically one plugin could have RTMP, MMS, RTSP, HTTP, Veetle, Justin.tv, etc.

This will save a lot of frustration of having to constantly switch plugins just to change channels.
+1 Smile
Is there a way to switch to Veetle HD on the streams?
Nope. Only flash enabled streams are supported. HD still prolly uses P2P. So won't work.
(2012-03-31, 01:52)pakee Wrote: Hi
I had a quick enhancement request. It would be nice to be able to invoke this plugin from another. I tried embedding the below call in the py code of my plugin but it didn't work
Code:

Code:
if stream_url:        
        **xbmc.Player( xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_DVDPLAYER ).play( str(stream_url), xbmcgui.ListItem(label=channel_id, path=stream_url))**

(The line I added is highlighted with **). Please review and let me know what you think

Thanks!

where exactly i have to add my link please
Was a patch or something ever released that as soon as something finished, say columbo, then it would start on the next episode without stopping?
Don't think so. Nothing that can be done on the addon level. Needs some kind of fix for some libs or core xbmc.
oh, pity, but thanks for replying!
Cheers
(2012-03-31, 01:52)pakee Wrote: Hi
Code:

Code:
if stream_url:        

Thanks!

I've added this line of code in the veetle/default.py but when I launch a veetle stream from livestreams it says Script failed:veelte plugin.... ect.
How can we get this to work?
Thanks
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Post a log first.
I found the error, it was the indent of the new line, it must have exact amount of spaces as the line above. Now it works Smile

But how can we play veetle streams that are not public? Because the part of the url that is: ?play=4f7621ca7ab10 is the id of the veetle channel.
How can we find this id on a site that only integrates the veetle widget?

Thanks
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Actually if you use the latest version of Livestreams, you don't have to make the above change to launch a veetle channel from livestreams.

Not sure how to play streams without ids though
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] veetle.com1