It just broke.
I just had XBMC open to scan some new movies into my library, and when I right clicked to open the 'movie info' menu nothing happened. So I closed XBMC and then reopened it and when I did my skin was no longer active and there were no movies in my collection. It just totally crashed. It did install an update while it was scanning my movies perhaps that is responsible.

edit: posted in the wrong section my bad.
I just had XBMC open to scan some new movies into my library, and when I right clicked to open the 'movie info' menu nothing happened. So I closed XBMC and then reopened it and when I did my skin was no longer active and there were no movies in my collection. It just totally crashed. It did install an update while it was scanning my movies perhaps that is responsible.
for starters, to get things moving we are going to need a full debug log and possibly your crash log.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
bit of a noob here. how do I get a debug log.

Ok I just did some checking in the menus (the skin is now confluence, it was fan art) and debug logging was not activated.
go ahead and activate it then use pastebin or something along those lines to post a complete log. Just put the link in your post.
nvm
nvm again lol
Here is the debug log.

http://pastebin.com/mRxDuJFQ
it looks like it is not finding your directories, given:ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory, I would check your shares to make sure they did not get corrupted if you performed an xbmc update while running it is likely that is the root cause

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
It just broke.0