Display the STATUS of a TV Show (ended, ongoing, etc).
What I want to do is modify the relevent confluence skin file to add SHOW STATUS to the TV SHOW INFORMATION.

This information is already available at http://www.thetvdb.com and so I assume is being scraped by XBMC already, its just not being displayed as its not part of the skin. I'd like to add it myself, so it either shows up in picture #1, or in picture #2, or in both picture #1 and #2.

Picture #3 shows that this information already exists.

Can someone tell me which file to edit to get the Show Status for each shows to display?

Thanks
It may be available on the site but xbmc still needs to pull the info when it scrapes and assign it to a label that the skin can use, which I don't think it does
I forgot to reply last night when I was browsing, but I think I read somewhere that XBMC already scrapes this information...

The skin just has to use it, which is why I was asking if anyone knew which file to edit to change the label.

For instance, I dont really have a need for Airdate of episode1 of season1, I think this slot could be better used for show status. so if I can edit the xml myself to get this change... that would be good.
I have been looking around in the forums for this feature, thinking it already existed...

With a tag like this ''ended, returning, active'' it would make it possible to categorize shows, which would be a tremendous help to those of us who have a lot of shows =)

I'd propose that the dates are kept intact since that is also a way of categorizing and sorting. Dates could be (aired date - end date)(Ended)
Jezz_X Wrote:It may be available on the site but xbmc still needs to pull the info when it scrapes and assign it to a label that the skin can use, which I don't think it does

^^ Bump ** Any review from my message below? From what I gathered, it already scrapes the info. Not sure about the skin assigning it to a label, since its your skin, you would be the best person to know.... right?

nfusion2011 Wrote:I forgot to reply last night when I was browsing, but I think I read somewhere that XBMC already scrapes this information...

The skin just has to use it, which is why I was asking if anyone knew which file to edit to change the label.

For instance, I dont really have a need for Airdate of episode1 of season1, I think this slot could be better used for show status. so if I can edit the xml myself to get this change... that would be good.

^^
I don't know that its available otherwise, but I believe the two airing scripts pull this info, and at least one makes it available. (TV Shows - Next Episode is the one that provides info to the tvguides in other skins).
I'd love to see more status and other episode info integrated in confluence.
bluenote Wrote:I don't know that its available otherwise, but I believe the two airing scripts pull this info, and at least one makes it available. (TV Shows - Next Episode is the one that provides info to the tvguides in other skins).
I'd love to see more status and other episode info integrated in confluence.

I know (tv show next aired ) grabs the status , ie cancelled etc.. now to pull it out... hmm if you watch the log file when tv show next aired scripts runs , itll tell you that it found the show and status. maybe there is a way to pull it out there and then making a label should be relatively easy ... maybe.. maybe if i have some time ill look into this but hope you make some headway on this??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display the STATUS of a TV Show (ended, ongoing, etc).0