Seas0npass vs Greenpois0n
Hi team,

I JB my ATV2 with Greenpois0n and had a lot of issues (framerate, video etc) using all possible official/unofficial builds.

I RE JB my ATV2 with Seas0npass and have none of the issues I had before, and virtually everything plays smooth.

Any thought/experiences please?
pooh Wrote:Hi team,

I JB my ATV2 with Greenpois0n and had a lot of issues (framerate, video etc) using all possible official/unofficial builds.

I RE JB my ATV2 with Seas0npass and have none of the issues I had before, and virtually everything plays smooth.

Any thought/experiences please?

I have jailbroken my atv2 with seasonpass and have problems with ac3 and dts throughput. Which version of seasonpass did you use? ...and which version of ios?

you can build an older firmware in Seas0nPass
right click Create IPSW [PC]
or Alt+Click Create IPSW [MAC]

download 4.2.1 official firmware from Apple here:-
http://AppleTV2,1_4.2.1_8C154_Restore.ipsw
multipazz Wrote:
you can build an older firmware in Seas0nPass
right click Create IPSW [PC]
or Alt+Click Create IPSW [MAC]

download 4.2.1 official firmware from Apple here:-
http://AppleTV2,1_4.2.1_8C154_Restore.ipsw

Good tip... pretty sure this isn't really common knowledge around here. A good one for an FAQ.
Experience..have done about 4 now for friends. All with ios 4.2.1, some required updating to this version and last two required downgrading through the file mentioned above. Used greenpoison rc 6.1 on all of them. XBMC running smoothly on all of em as far as I know. Both mac and windows in the mix.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What's the problem with 4.3.1/4.3.2 exactly?
bleze Wrote:What's the problem with 4.3.1/4.3.2 exactly?

My problem is quite a few framedrops even with BigBuckBunny. That's with a nighty from last week, haven't tried with newer builds yet.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

bleze Wrote:What's the problem with 4.3.1/4.3.2 exactly?

4.3 also breaks ac3/dts audio.
dtviewer Wrote:4.3 also breaks ac3/dts audio.

Is this why none of my movies are streaming in navi-x...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seas0npass vs Greenpois0n0