Heavy skins + Zecate = ???
wicky Wrote:Perhaps I should install some popular skins and record a realtime video showing it's performance? Would that suffice? Personally i am currently using Neon, but have also got Alaska and Aeon MQ2 installed. From my own experience I would say zacate can handle these, but it certainly isn't as smooth as a desktop oriented CPU, like eskro and mr sparkle point out. Still, what one man deems unusable and choppy, another calls reasonable and usable.

So perhaps just a video navigating through a few menus, selecting a video, using the OSD and getting back to main menu? Prolly have to record it through an actual camera as a pc side capture would certainly tax the CPU too much.

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I wondered if these videos ever ended up happening. I'm currently debating the Zacate versus Celeron, and Aeon MQ2 and Neon are pretty high on my list. If you haven't made the videos, would you consider doing them, please?

Thanks!
durojaiye Wrote:I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I wondered if these videos ever ended up happening. I'm currently debating the Zacate versus Celeron, and Aeon MQ2 and Neon are pretty high on my list. If you haven't made the videos, would you consider doing them, please?

Thanks!

Id like to second that.

Currently in the process of buying a unraid and htpc with the use of the e350 asus boards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Heavy skins + Zecate = ???0