Some Problems With My Library.......
Hi all, I hope someone can help me here. I appear to be having the same problem with some movies in my collection.

What I've done is rip my DVD collection to full-rate iso files, and have stored them in individual movie name folders ie Folder = The Incredibles. Thereafter, within each folder, I've named them The Incredibles D1, The Incredibles D2 etc.

This has worked perfectly well with dozens of my movies that are 2-disc sets. However, in the cases of The Incredibles and Downfall, they keep showing up as 2 separate entries, one for each disc, and I just cannot fathom why. I've carefully rechecked the names in case of any disparity, but there appears to be none. They're listed as above, and in the case of Downfall, very simply as Folder=Downfall, Downfall D1, Downfall D2. So where am I going wrong?

Also, I have 2 copies of The 5th Element, both double discs, but cannot get both versions to show up in my Library - only the first one I ripped will. What would I need to do, in this case?

I hope someone can help, and look forward to any replies.
Okay, I've solved it (somehow). For some reason, adding a '.' between the title and the disc number has worked ie Downfall.D1, Downfall.D2. Not had to use this before with any other 2-disc sets, but at least it worked.

I'm still getting multiple entries for Fifth Element, though. I've got 2 versions of this, both 2-disc sets, 1 disc of which has had to converted as an .mkv file, the other 3 are iso rips. XBMC won't stack them together. The 3 iso's stack, but the mkv shows as a separate entry. Is this because of the different container used?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Problems With My Library.......0