TV Show Backdrop
I just updated to the most recent version of Simplicity and one thing I really miss that's not in the new one is the option to show fanart when browsing through the "Recently Added" section. Is there any way to re-enable this feature?
mpalatsi Wrote:I just updated to the most recent version of Simplicity and one thing I really miss that's not in the new one is the option to show fanart when browsing through the "Recently Added" section. Is there any way to re-enable this feature?

I didnt remove anything like that. Can you be more specific?
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:I didnt remove anything like that. Can you be more specific?

This used to have fanart behind it... I know you have a view option that enables the fanart but it also enables a poster to the left which I don't care for considering they don't always show up. Sad
mpalatsi Wrote:Image

This used to have fanart behind it... I know you have a view option that enables the fanart but it also enables a poster to the left which I don't care for considering they don't always show up. Sad

That is the default "list" view, I dont believe it ever had fanart on it.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:That is the default "list" view, I dont believe it ever had fanart on it.

lol, I don't know how I did it but I had version 1.0 or something and it was there... Is there any way to enable it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Backdrop0