[Question] Smart Playlists
I have a quick question for anyone kind enough to take the time to enlighten me.

I have created a Smart Playlist (in another skin, couldn't find the proper place in Simplicity) for Stargate, the playlist works great I have it on the home screen (in Simplicity) but I have no idea where I am at in the Playlist, unless I tell it to play and then hit the info button. In the default skin there is a windows that pops up and allows you to see what is in the playlist and so on.

It's not a huge deal but I was trying to shore up my ignorance on Smart Playlist (which are lovely, thank you XBMC) if this isn't something you plan on adding no worries, I am going to try my hand at modding (not much of a coder but I am big nerd and a long time XBMC user) I will see if it is something I can figure out.

As always thank you so very much for sharing your vision and gift with us, and please keep up the great work!

Reg
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Reginald Wrote:I have a quick question for anyone kind enough to take the time to enlighten me.

I have created a Smart Playlist (in another skin, couldn't find the proper place in Simplicity) for Stargate, the playlist works great I have it on the home screen (in Simplicity) but I have no idea where I am at in the Playlist, unless I tell it to play and then hit the info button. In the default skin there is a windows that pops up and allows you to see what is in the playlist and so on.

It's not a huge deal but I was trying to shore up my ignorance on Smart Playlist (which are lovely, thank you XBMC) if this isn't something you plan on adding no worries, I am going to try my hand at modding (not much of a coder but I am big nerd and a long time XBMC user) I will see if it is something I can figure out.

As always thank you so very much for sharing your vision and gift with us, and please keep up the great work!

Reg

Take some screenshots please. Both of where you created it (and outline the steps) in the other skin and where you are playing it in Simplicity. This will help me find a solution.
To learn more, click here.
Will do as soon as I get home!
Setup:
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
OK, so it took some messing with confluence but I found where to create the Smart Playlist in Simplicity, it was easy the first time in Confluence but not this time.

Although I would like to see what episodes are in the list but that could be due to the way that I have the object created on the home screen.
Is there a way to change it to view instead of PlayMedia?
Setup:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] Smart Playlists0