xbmc not picking up 2 tv series
I have 3 seasons of a TV series but XMBC is only picking 1 up, the other 2 I have to get to via the file manager.

It might be that I originally imported them and then at some point replaced the files through windows with a different set (better quality).

I have tried clean library and update library etc but they don't appear.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Are they named correctly?

for example...s01e01
Try deleating all nfo files and do a clean scrape, also what thunderbunny posted, naming is importent also folder structure.
First folder should be "TV-Shows" - second folder "Show name" and under here you should place your videofiles.
The wiki is a good place to start looking.
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
Thanks for the replies. I deleted all the nfos etc and then did clean library and update library but it didn't pick anything up. The naming for season 2 and 3 are the same as for season 1 which it does pickup.

When you say do a clean scrape how do you do this?

Other than that any other ideas?
Okay I found this in the log (repeated for all of season 2 and 3);

07:10:39 T:4672 M:939749376 ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode C:\Users\matt\Videos\TV\The Tudors\Season 2\The.Tudors.S02E01.mkv online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.
How is the files located? everything in the same folder?
Copy the name from a episode from 1 season and one from second season and post it here.
with clean scrape I meant that you just do a scrape after you deleted the nfoConfused Smile nothing fancy.
You could also try and scrape it outside XBMC, take a look at this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50348
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not picking up 2 tv series0