OMG I like too many skins
I have to add my vote to the others for neon. Logo support + landscape support + built-in support for popular addons like cinema experience, tvtunes, etc are what do it for me. I like night a lot as well, but switched over to neon because of the built-in ability to add custom items to home screen (and remove unused ones) eliminating the need for me to be constantly editing xml files.
Aeon NOX, Fusion and Cirrus Extended ...
timdog82001 Wrote:I have to add my vote to the others for neon. Logo support + landscape support + built-in support for popular addons like cinema experience, tvtunes, etc are what do it for me. I like night a lot as well, but switched over to neon because of the built-in ability to add custom items to home screen (and remove unused ones) eliminating the need for me to be constantly editing xml files.

While I appreciate the support, I have to point out the home menu features are in Night as well.
-stoli-
I believe they weren't in there, at least not with the flexibility I wanted, when I first changed over. But yeah, I do recall seeing it in there last time I tried night out.
Hjord Wrote:I've tried most of the skins.
No skin have all what i'm looking for.
But he one that comes closest is Aeon MQ2

^This.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OMG I like too many skins0