OMG I like too many skins
I am new to xbmc and am still trying to decide on the skin to use, every time I try a new skin I find features that I like that are not on other skins. I just can't decide which skin to stick with and its doing my head in.ConfusedHuh

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
use neon its awesome.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:use neon its awesome.

fanboy! Rofl
-stoli-
Neon is my favorite so far.......

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
Good afternoon
It is not top secret but Neon is the top of the top
Stoli go ahead and all of us just behind you
reFocus for sure. Nothing comes close.
Fusion is the skin to use. Fast and smooth, and just incredibly good looking, and of course MANY views to play with. Just wait for the next version, cause the one out now doesnt have support for XBMC Subtitles and a couple of other annoying stuff, but once those issues are sorted out it will be THE SHIZNIT!
I've tried most of the skins.
No skin have all what i'm looking for.
But he one that comes closest is Aeon MQ2
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ing_Manual Rolleyes
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good afternoon
It is not top secret but Neon is the top of the top
Stoli go ahead and all of us just behind you

This makes me sad. Sad
To learn more, click here.
T!
Neon is my favorite as well. It used to be Night but that one was missing lock/unlock sources support.

Now I am using Big Circus as it is the only skin whose fonts are big enough for my wife.
Aeon MQ2 without a doubt. The prettiest skin by far!
tocheeba Wrote:Aeon MQ2 without a doubt. The prettiest skin by far!
MQ2 is very nice for cutomizability but it lacks a logo view for TV shows that the Night/Purity/Neon family do much better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OMG I like too many skins0