[cross post] - Back Row Not showing FanArt in "movie"?
Hi there...

Back Row has suddnely stoped showing fan art for some reason.... is there a setting that disables this or somthing? If i switch skins the fan art shows up.. but in Back Row I only get the curtian backdrop... and if I turn off the curtian in the option I get a "film can" sorta graphic.

Any dieas?

<--- EDIT
Sorry for the cross post.. but i posted this in the wrong section.. original post here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post775380
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive
Yeah hi mate - it's probably this:

Make sure you don't have disable fanart checked.

Cheers
Had this too. The "Disable Fanart" switch got set on during a recent Auto Update of something. Had me stumped for a while, especially as I use Kiosk mode! Does that setting have to be in that place?
HTPC: Kodi on Windows 10 | Intel i3 540 with Noctua NH-U9B Cooler | 2x2Gb RAM | Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 | Silverstone LC17B Case | Antec PSU | Samsung SSD for OS | 2x2TB Samsung for Media + 3TB WD
TV: Panasonic 55" Plasma
Yea it happend to me on the update as well.. but thanks to Sharpe everything is cool-e-o
XBMC user from XMP days... love this project and many thanks to the talent that keeps it alive

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[cross post] - Back Row Not showing FanArt in "movie"?0