• 49(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
My apologies for being absent the last few weeks. I'll get all latest updates merged and updated tomorrow, ppic is looking into why the themes aren't being generated and hopefully I can get back on task sooner rather than later.

Thanks for everyone's support!
-stoli-
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I didn't know what to search for and I didn't want to read back through the previous 72 pages. When looking at TV shows, the image to the left of the show list is a small banner within a tall rectangle. Example: http://i.imgur.com/Wxwj7.jpg

And sometimes, that banner will be stretched vertically to fill the large rectangle, though I do not have an example of this.

Any idea how I can fix this?
Hi guys, I've been working on the music section lately. I had to fix up the Artist/Album info, it was annoying. Laugh

@Steveb - looks really good.
-stoli-
(2012-04-24, 07:47)archtaku Wrote: Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I didn't know what to search for and I didn't want to read back through the previous 72 pages. When looking at TV shows, the image to the left of the show list is a small banner within a tall rectangle. Example: http://i.imgur.com/Wxwj7.jpg

And sometimes, that banner will be stretched vertically to fill the large rectangle, though I do not have an example of this.

Metropolis works best if you set your TV Shows sources up to scrape posters by default. Then add a banner.jpg file to each show's folder for use in any banner viewtype.
(2012-04-24, 15:36)Amra Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 07:47)archtaku Wrote: Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I didn't know what to search for and I didn't want to read back through the previous 72 pages. When looking at TV shows, the image to the left of the show list is a small banner within a tall rectangle. Example: http://i.imgur.com/Wxwj7.jpg

Metropolis works best if you set your TV Shows sources up to scrape posters by default. Then add a banner.jpg file to each show's folder for use in any banner viewtype.

Thanks, this worked nicely. So, with it set like this, does that mean that I need to manually grab all banners for use in the Android remote app?
(2012-04-24, 10:17)Steveb Wrote: Hi guys, I've been working on the music section lately. I had to fix up the Artist/Album info, it was annoying. Laugh

Cool! I just fixed up the rest of the music section, so it should be pretty complete now. It was annoying me too, even though I don't use it lol.

-j
(2012-04-24, 16:36)archtaku Wrote: Thanks, this worked nicely. So, with it set like this, does that mean that I need to manually grab all banners for use in the Android remote app?

There's an option in the settings to have the Artwork Downloader add-on fetch banners (among other things).

-j
Pull Request #73 addresses all of the issues that I noticed in the Music section. Together with Steveb's patches to the Info dialogs I think the Music section is pretty complete now.

The only remaining issue I noticed is that there is no media flag for the "alac" codec type (Apple's lossless audio codec). Amra (or anyone with photoshop skills really), would you mind making one? All of my own audio is in ALAC to make it play nicer with iTunes.

-j
(2012-04-24, 20:06)jingai Wrote: Pull Request #73 addresses all of the issues that I noticed in the Music section. Together with Steveb's patches to the Info dialogs I think the Music section is pretty complete now.

The only remaining issue I noticed is that there is no media flag for the "alac" codec type (Apple's lossless audio codec). Amra (or anyone with photoshop skills really), would you mind making one? All of my own audio is in ALAC to make it play nicer with iTunes.

-j

Merged. Smile

@Steveb - if you want to send me the xml you updated I'll be glad to merge it it.

Regards,
-stoli-
Thanks Stoli.

I'm going to tackle Issue 49 now and then I think I'm done for a little while. Need to get back to working on my own add-on for a bit Tongue

-j
Cool - I really appreciate all your work!
-stoli-
(2012-04-24, 20:06)jingai Wrote: The only remaining issue I noticed is that there is no media flag for the "alac" codec type (Apple's lossless audio codec). Amra (or anyone with photoshop skills really), would you mind making one? All of my own audio is in ALAC to make it play nicer with iTunes.

-j
I did a quick Google image search and couldn't seem to find an official logo (is there one?) other than the Apple logo so I'll see what I can whip up tonight & then post it in this thread.
On the topic of flags, we also need a "Blu-ray 3D" flag
(2012-04-24, 22:28)Amra Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 20:06)jingai Wrote: The only remaining issue I noticed is that there is no media flag for the "alac" codec type (Apple's lossless audio codec). Amra (or anyone with photoshop skills really), would you mind making one?
I did a quick Google image search and couldn't seem to find an official logo (is there one?) other than the Apple logo so I'll see what I can whip up tonight & then post it in this thread.

Honestly I have no idea. I had assumed you'd just replace the 'f' with an 'a' on the existing flac.png Tongue

If I find one I'll let you know, but I think that would do the job fine.

-j
Slight complaint about the default cdart; the cd has a drop shadow so when the disc is spinning the shadow spins as well

Edit: nevermind, this must be something downloaded by a plugin
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5