• 70(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Also, FWIW, all I really need is an icon to add TvTunes downloading support to DialogVideoInfo.. if anyone wants to draw one up Smile
(2014-06-03, 12:29)jingai Wrote: capfuturo,
I've removed the loop=False when instantiating the TvTunes add-on and plan to add a button to download tunes in DialogVideoInfo. Was there more that needed to be done?

Hi Jingai,

I had a look at the new DialogVideoInfo.xml in your Github and looks Ok to me now. I'd just suggest double-checking that the MyVideoNav.xml is in line with TvTunes's wiki so it can trigger the themes whilst browsing the library if the user wanted so ;-).

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">
    XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

Then once you have the button designed just add to the DialogVideoInfo.xml (or any other xml you use for this purpose) the following controls, which is what Confluence is using (but adapted to Metropolis skin of course) as per TvTunes's wiki:

Code:
<control type="button" id="100">
    <description>Fetch TvTunes stuff</description>
    <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
    <label>31127</label>
    <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo)</onclick>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) +
    [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] +
    IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton"))</visible>
</control>

(2014-06-03, 12:29)jingai Wrote: VideoExtras isn't supported in Metropolis at all yet, though it's on the todo list.
Wow! That will be awesome and most welcomed by many who just can't wait to have a consistent way to access, control and manage their featured material from their DVDs and Blurays from within XBMC.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
I really like the look and feel of this skin, great work. But would it be possible to get a to see the currently running video on the Icon home layout? Maybe a small video window on the bottom corner of the Home menu.
(2014-06-06, 19:39)hetas Wrote: I really like the look and feel of this skin, great work. But would it be possible to get a to see the currently running video on the Icon home layout? Maybe a small video window on the bottom corner of the Home menu.

Added as Issue #245.
I really like this skin, but i would like somehing to change.

Is there any way to change Movie Info on home screen?

Currently there is count for total movies, and unwatched movies, but i would like to se count for watched movies.

So it would be something like this:

Movies 928
Unwatched 454
Watched 474
No, there is no way to do that currently.
It would look like this.

If jingai had as much free time as me. Smile (feel free to use anything in my Git that you might need to save you some time jingai)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
It's obviously not difficult to do, I guess I just don't really see the point -- the information can be derived from what's displayed already. I'm also not sure why it would be important to know at a glance exactly how many movies you've already watched..
I liked it because it made them all have 3, but an "In Progress" might be more prudent.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2014-06-28, 19:50)jingai Wrote: It's obviously not difficult to do, I guess I just don't really see the point -- the information can be derived from what's displayed already. I'm also not sure why it would be important to know at a glance exactly how many movies you've already watched..

In my movie library i have more than 1000 movies, so it is nice to see all the info. Smile
I added the code under the line 1806 in ''Includes_Home1.xml'' and it works. It is not difficult if you know what is the right file to edit. If anyone wants to add this little feature, here is the code:

Code:
                    <!-- Movies watched start -->
                    <control type="grouplist">
                        <height>24</height>
                        <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                        <control type="label">
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[16102]</label>
                            <include>HomeStatsDetails</include>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window.Property(Movies.Watched))</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">
                            <label>$INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Watched)]</label>
                            <include>HomeStatsDetailsNumber</include>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!-- Movies watched end -->

And you need to change ''Height'' on line 1777 to 80.

I appologize if i did something wrong.
Artist information:

(2014-06-28, 19:31)MacGyver Wrote: It would look like this.

If jingai had as much free time as me. Smile (feel free to use anything in my Git that you might need to save you some time jingai)

Dayum! I love this look.
hello where can i get the updated Metropolis with VideoExtras ? love it
VideoExtras are not yet included but will be eventually.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5