• 71(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
Does anyone know when an update to this skin may be available?
Soon, hopefully.
Anyone know if there's a way to take away shows from the "recently added" on the home screen after they've been watched?
That's a function of Skin Widgets, not the skin, unfortunately.
Thanks.
Hello,

I recently installed the metropolis skin for xbmc on atv2. When I was going through the viewtypes for tv-shows one view(I don't know it's name) causes xbmc to crash, unfortunatly I can't change the view again since xbmc crashes as soon as I enter tv-shows.

Is there a file which contains the settings of this so that I can manually change it through ftp?
I'm experiencing what seems to be a bug in the home menu.

If I enable "override default link" for Movies or TV Shows but don't enable an alternative like Genre, Actors, etc, it won't show TV Shows at all in the main menu. I'm trying clean up the submenus, and currently they're all cluttered up with Actors, etc in between the playlists I want to use (like Kids TV). I was aiming to make TV Shows unclickable, and force a selection from the submenu instead.
Preferably I'd just like to use custom home items which I think was a feature coming in the new version, but that information is a couple months old now.
(2014-08-23, 06:47)Awry Wrote: I recently installed the metropolis skin for xbmc on atv2. When I was going through the viewtypes for tv-shows one view(I don't know it's name) causes xbmc to crash, unfortunatly I can't change the view again since xbmc crashes as soon as I enter tv-shows.

Is there a file which contains the settings of this so that I can manually change it through ftp?

You can try removing ViewModes6.db from the userdata/Database folder. It'll reset all the views, though.
(2014-08-23, 07:22)Prizm4 Wrote: I'm experiencing what seems to be a bug in the home menu.

If I enable "override default link" for Movies or TV Shows but don't enable an alternative like Genre, Actors, etc, it won't show TV Shows at all in the main menu.

Well.. it's not so much a bug as it is me never expecting anyone to want to make the item unclickable.

(2014-08-23, 07:22)Prizm4 Wrote: I'm trying clean up the submenus, and currently they're all cluttered up with Actors, etc in between the playlists I want to use (like Kids TV). I was aiming to make TV Shows unclickable, and force a selection from the submenu instead.

Options to hide the default submenu items will be available in the next release.

(2014-08-23, 07:22)Prizm4 Wrote: Preferably I'd just like to use custom home items which I think was a feature coming in the new version, but that information is a couple months old now.

The ability to add up to 4 custom home menu items will be in the next release (2.8.1). Give me a couple more weeks or so. Trying to make the time to push it out Smile
Video library views:

- in Movies it says "Movies" in the top left corner.
- in TV Shows it says "TV Shows" in the top left corner.
- in Music Videos it just says "Videos" in the top left corner.

I know i'm nitpicking, but i just noticed it. :>
I'm still having issues with the recent items on the home screen. I have set skin widgets to hide watched but they still show up anyway.
(2014-09-05, 02:44)jayleekay Wrote: I'm still having issues with the recent items on the home screen. I have set skin widgets to hide watched but they still show up anyway.

Fixing now. Was waiting to see how the dust settled regarding Skin Widgets vs the built-in stuff. Hadn't realized it had already.

It'll be in 2.9.0.
(2014-09-03, 09:51)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Video library views:

- in Movies it says "Movies" in the top left corner.
- in TV Shows it says "TV Shows" in the top left corner.
- in Music Videos it just says "Videos" in the top left corner.

I know i'm nitpicking, but i just noticed it. :>

Fixed in 2.9.0 (soon).

Now quit picking nits Tongue
(2014-09-05, 03:04)jingai Wrote:
(2014-09-05, 02:44)jayleekay Wrote: I'm still having issues with the recent items on the home screen. I have set skin widgets to hide watched but they still show up anyway.

Fixing now. Was waiting to see how the dust settled regarding Skin Widgets vs the built-in stuff. Hadn't realized it had already.

It'll be in 2.9.0.
You're awesome!
You're awesome too! Smile
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5