aeon
time for family! thanks to anyone who helped me along the way esp (butchabay) im not disappearing just dont have time literally .

this is not a skin i wouldn't even call it a wip its a old buid of aeon lite before any bug fixes or code cleanup and is about 40% coded up

so i have decided to release a very early alpha of aeon lite its way too early to be called a skin and it is in need of some major major code cleanup this was a skin intended to be for the atv2/ion but evolved into much more the atv2 experience is not great there are countless bugs with this release the major work has been done to the movies section themes and just got bigger and bigger a lot of place holders most of the skin here the fonts are free open source fonts and i think it will take bugger all coding to get it up and running how it should be i have no time to do it justice at the moment i am working out of town with no laptop no internet and no xbmc any spare time i get is for my 3 month old son.

this skin was built on top of slik it has pvr support yet i havent coded anything for it yet so it will be a mess you may have to add sliks pvr texture pack to edit.
this is not the latest build about 40% done i have done a bit more like recently added and some big code cleanup but that is on my pc at home i will hopefully progress on that build when i get time this is just a build i have to share. i hope this can help someone wanting to skin. i will still work on showmix when i can but time is not on my side good luck to anyone who wants to pick this up i wanted to have a aeon skin that was oldschool aeon and was in the repo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j7bd9c2ogi2jpcc
Nice one...will try this...only dharma or pre-eden, too?

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Nice one...will try this...only dharma or pre-eden, too?

cheers,
mm

dharma
ok...thanks for the hint...

btw: enjoy the time with your family, the people you love deserve your time...

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Dear Zombie, I want to thank you for your work here and wish you good luck and good rest with the family.

We hope you come back soon. Nod
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Al the best ZombieRobot! Have a nice life with your family!
Hey ZombieRobot ...

and what about ShowMix ? You stop also this skin ?

I hope not , but in all cases : thanks for all, and you are right , family is the most important !
Zombie Robot,

You're a class act, thank you for keeping the Showmix movement going and all your work I for one hope you come back at some point but go and spend time with your family man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon0