Changing tv show logos
Hi everyone!

I'm actually trying to figure out how to change the tv show logos once they're applied to the skin. I created some logos myself, because they didn't exist. I just copied them to the tv show folders and they were loaded into the skin. Now I saw that some of them didn't look great, and I'd like to change them...is there any way to do that without having to delete the whole database?

bet regards and thanks in advance.
Katzecko Wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm actually trying to figure out how to change the tv show logos once they're applied to the skin. I created some logos myself, because they didn't exist. I just copied them to the tv show folders and they were loaded into the skin. Now I saw that some of them didn't look great, and I'd like to change them...is there any way to do that without having to delete the whole database?

bet regards and thanks in advance.

They will get updated in time when xbmc refreshes its cache I believe. The better option would be to upload your new logos to fanart.tv. Then not only are they shared with others, when downloaded through the skin the cache is automatically updated.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Aright, I'm just going to upoad them later! Thanks for your answer!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing tv show logos0