troubleshooting posting in forums
For whatever reason I have been registered for days and none of my posts are showing up. I tried to pm a member and my pm doesn't even show up in sent messages. (*edit found out this part was due to default forum board settings) So I pm'd a member I know from another forum board and they suggested posting in this section to see if it shows up. Here's to hoping I can finally post on the forums.

**so now that I post once in the general section all my posts from the previous days magically appear! What in the world is going on here?
DB error, perhaps?
Tell a dev to check it out. If the DB is getting corrupted records somehow, the sooner it gets fixed the better!

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thats why I posted here so they would see it. The moment I posted in this section all my other posts showed up, like a light switch.
You were probably under moderation, it's an anti-spam measure, you have now proven yourself to be a human being Smile
Congratulations! Humans rock!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
troubleshooting posting in forums0