• 47(current)
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC
Hi, works for me, could be that at the time you checked the channel wasn't on?

Aimless Wrote:Channel 4 isn't working for me the rest seem to be okay, anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Channel 4 works fine from the schedule however from the channel list it's no longer working.
I think it's very possible, had actually been thinking for a long time about developing that feature. But, it won't happen this season Smile

Aimless Wrote:Might sound stupid, but I was wondering if there was every a possibility of being able to record LiveOnlineFooty, like quite often there's a good game on but I may be out for the whole or a part of the game, would it be possible to make it so I could using the schedule or by manually entering a Channel and a time record the game to my hard drive? It probably sounds really stupid and I suspect isn't possible but it's just something that I've been wondering.
Do you still get these errors?

unabatedshagie Wrote:I'm running Eden beta 1 with 2.02

Whenever I try and view a stream I get an error message.

Debug log: http://pastebin.com/SZCVwGkN
hi everyone, does anyone have a spare liveonlinefooty account to spare? Thanks Smile
mclog Wrote:Do you still get these errors?

Yes, I'm unable to watch anything.
viconte Wrote:hi everyone, does anyone have a spare liveonlinefooty account to spare? Thanks Smile

AFAIK registrations have been disabled for the time being. Also probably not best to ask for an invite with your first post.
I'm running Eden beta 1 with 2.02 on Win7

Whenever I try and view a stream I get this error message script failed:plugin.video.lof

Have not been able to watch anything as of yet.

Debug log: http://pastebin.com/zU8JaGZw
mclog Wrote:I think it's very possible, had actually been thinking for a long time about developing that feature. But, it won't happen this season Smile

Ah cool, good to know that it's a possibility.
I suspect as I have the Eden Beta 1 working, that you have something wrong with your installation.

I'd suggest removing the plugin, and deleting your addon database file, and then reinstalling and trying again. I guess you did enter your username and password to the plugin?

The addon database file is something like Addons15.db.

unabatedshagie Wrote:Nobody?
mclog Wrote:I suspect as I have the Eden Beta 1 working, that you have something wrong with your installation.

I'd suggest removing the plugin, and deleting your addon database file, and then reinstalling and trying again. I guess you did enter your username and password to the plugin?

The addon database file is something like Addons15.db.

Yes, username and password entered. It was just a fresh install of xbmc that I installed the addon on but I'll remove and try again.
Let me know either way how it goes. I'll try installing eden on my W7 64-bit machine as well, did it on XP earlier.

unabatedshagie Wrote:Yes, username and password entered. It was just a fresh install of xbmc that I installed the addon on but I'll remove and try again.
Hey Guys,

Struggling between LOF and FSS streaming Service. For me most important is La Liga and then Bundesliga and Champions League. Which one do You thing is better for that.

And if its LOF, is their a way to get an invitation?

Thx
mclog Wrote:Let me know either way how it goes. I'll try installing eden on my W7 64-bit machine as well, did it on XP earlier.

Removing the addon and re-installing seemed to do the trick (although with the result for Man Utd on Wednesday night I probably shouldn't have bothered Wink )
Frozone Wrote:Hey Guys,

Struggling between LOF and FSS streaming Service. For me most important is La Liga and then Bundesliga and Champions League. Which one do You thing is better for that.

And if its LOF, is their a way to get an invitation?

Thx

Go with FSS very rarely see any Bundesliga on Lof + There is no way of signing up to Lof anymore .

FSS have a special on at the moment £20 for six months i think
There will be a new version of the plugin soon (2.0.3), that fixes an issue in the schedule where you select a match that has multiple streams, and it bumps you back to the main menu of the plugin.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC5