• 48(current)
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC
mclog Wrote:There will be a new version of the plugin soon (2.0.3), that fixes an issue in the schedule where you select a match that has multiple streams, and it bumps you back to the main menu of the plugin.

got that last night. cheers for all the hard work you put into this
Hi, you mentioned deleting the addon database file. Can I be super thick and just ask where I find that file.

I'm still having problems even with the 2.0.3 upgrade. Just getting the script failed message still.
Try:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/
im having problems with the 2.0.3 liveonlinefooty as only a few channels ever seem to work. when i try and load channel 1 for instance it reads: playback failed, one or more items failed to play. check the log file for details.

what can i do as it has already updated and still no difference. should i try reinstalling an earlier version?

can i also add that LOF has far superior streams compared to FSS
The streams aren't on all the time. If you find a stream that fails, check it in a browser. If it's on in the browser, then post a log.

mack3rs Wrote:im having problems with the 2.0.3 liveonlinefooty as only a few channels ever seem to work. when i try and load channel 1 for instance it reads: playback failed, one or more items failed to play. check the log file for details.

what can i do as it has already updated and still no difference. should i try reinstalling an earlier version?

can i also add that LOF has far superior streams compared to FSS
mclog Wrote:The streams aren't on all the time. If you find a stream that fails, check it in a browser. If it's on in the browser, then post a log.

It was playing via a browser so thats how I know there was a problem. I'm fairly new to this can u tell me how to view the log please Big Grin
Am I the only one who gets a 200-300 ms desync on the streams?
I certainly don't have this issue. If there is a problem, it's likely nothing I can do about it, as I'm sure it's then more related to the xbmc core player.

Could you tell more info about your system and pst a log? I'm kind of expecting that you're on somehing like XBMC Live, as there's been alot of playback problems reported by users on these linux-based platforms.

john.doe Wrote:Am I the only one who gets a 200-300 ms desync on the streams?
Hi guys. I'm still struggling to find the database file I need to delete before reinstalling lof. I'm using windows 7 if that helps.

Basically what do I have to type into the search box of windows explorer??

I looked for the directory previously mentioned on tg previous page but can't find it. Wondering if that was for Linux as I can't fin it in windows. Been without lof for a couple of weeks now Sad
rickster1978 Wrote:Hi guys. I'm still struggling to find the database file I need to delete before reinstalling lof. I'm using windows 7 if that helps.

I looked for the directory previously mentioned on tg previous page but can't find it. Wondering if that was for Linux as I can't fin it in windows. Been without lof for a couple of weeks now Sad

Un-install the addon.

Then enter
Code:
%appdata%\XBMC\userdata\Database
into windows explorer's address bar and delete the Addons15.db file.

Re-install the addon, enter username and password and that should be you.
LiveOnlineFooty on XBMC doesn't seem to be working, any help?

EDIT: Fixed.
Hiya.

For some reason when I view the schedule page of LOF I'm unable to select the next page, when I do I get a LOF plugin error.

Anyone else had this?

(I'm using it with atv2 if that helps)

Cheers all.
I tried to set us a user account at livefootyonline and it doesn't work. Are they not accepting new users?
rickster1978 Wrote:Hi guys. I'm still struggling to find the database file I need to delete before reinstalling lof. I'm using windows 7 if that helps.

Well if you had bothered to mention what platform you're using XBMC on I could have been more accurate in my help. I guessed that you were using an ATV2 since the person told to delete the database file had an ATV. My mind reading skills aren't the best. You might find on internet forums the more information you give the more you get back.
Smithm76 Wrote:Hiya.

For some reason when I view the schedule page of LOF I'm unable to select the next page, when I do I get a LOF plugin error.

Anyone else had this?

(I'm using it with atv2 if that helps)

Cheers all.

Yeah, I've got this too. They probably made a slight change to their website again which means the plugin can't read the schedule properly.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC5