Problem adding sources
I may just be a complete idiot here, but I have absolutely gone blank on this; I added sources to XBMC, that for some reason doesn't work. The problem is, I now can't even figure out how to remove them? pressing C in the Video's section doesn't give me a "sources" option, I can't find it anywhere in the Settings menu, and I'm getting really, really frustrated. I can't even find out how to add new sources?! I have been using Boxee, where this is quite intuitive and simple, but in XBMC I just can't figure it out... Thanks for your help in advance.
If you using the default skin:
press right on the video then select files and folders.
Then your sources should be visible.
Then press "c" and remove your sources.

If your new to xbmc this guide is a simple start (work in progress) which may help:
http://www.henryford.tk/

Good luck, once you get your head around it you'll be fine.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:If you using the default skin:
press right on the video then select files and folders.

Err. God, I feel like such a noob, but... Where? If i go into the "Video"-section with the confluence skin chosen and press right, i get the "view: list" and library, party and misc options choices. No Files and folders here...?

Anyways, this is actually incredibly non user-friendly anyway? Shouldn't there just be a "sources" option somewhere in the System Settings? Confused
If you go to appearance settings there is an option under "files" to show/hide add source - perhaps this is hidden (can't remember what the default is).

What pseudo meant was in the home window move to video, then clicking right brings up the sub menu and select files.

I thought pressing c brought up sources but since I have ATV I just use long press of the menu button.. Sorry can't be of more help.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding sources0