The Beauty of Neon (custom screenies)

You can download whichever ones you want here:
http://sawauto.com/bewbs/customhome/BGs/
(there are others as well)
Can I suggest you up them to Htbackdrops.com ?

Then people can browse and pull down the ones they want in the various categories.
stoli Wrote:Image

what view is this? is that a new view for recently added? How can I get that view as default on the tv homescreen?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:what view is this? is that a new view for recently added? How can I get that view as default on the tv homescreen?

I was waiting for someone to notice that... Smile It is a new option for recently added on the home screen. You have to be using a nightly build of xbmc and get the skin from either Git or from the Passion Repo (Passion probably will not have it until tomorrow).

That same view is also available for Episodes within the TV Library.
-stoli-
well I guess that means I'll have to back to using nightlies again! Smile

keep up your fantastic work Stoli!
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

whats the easiest way to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu on asrock ?
rossoneri711 Wrote:whats the easiest way to update to the latest nightly build on ubuntu on asrock ?

No idea - sorry.
-stoli-
Here you can find many perfect high resolution photos. Enjoy Nod

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/downloads/date/hdtv/

hi stoli! I love you skin!
Installed today from passion repo but i can't enable this view for recently added in homescreen...

I tryied all options in Skin Menu but nothing.. can u help me?
Nevermind. He already answered.
(2012-01-12, 21:31)m0uthless Wrote:

hi stoli! I love you skin!
Installed today from passion repo but i can't enable this view for recently added in homescreen...

I tryied all options in Skin Menu but nothing.. can u help me?
Yeah same here, i would love to know how to do this aswell im using the nightly build of neon. cheers

9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2011-04-17, 00:05)stoli Wrote: I've also added it to git so you can download directly w/out a wait:

https://github.com/downloads/stoli/skin....rounds.zip

Thanks for that
Updated home screen weather widgets:

-stoli-
(2012-03-14, 20:47)stoli Wrote: Updated home screen weather widgets:

Mother Love Bone!!!
I'd also love to know how you have more than 1 new Movie/TV Show showing and also more than 1 day of Weather Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Beauty of Neon (custom screenies)0