Scrape Help
Just recently, I've created a folder that I only fill with ufc events. The only thing that can scrape info for that is tmdb.org. Right now, whenever I scrape an event, it will appear in my movies section as well. WHat I was wondering was if there was some way that it would only scrape the info and keep it in the ufc folder and not have it appear in my movies section. I'm running aeon mq2 on windows 7. thanks

jon
I would like to know this as well... I am also running Aeon Skin...

I haven't tried to add all of my UFC, Pride FC and Dream MMA events to XBMC yet but I would like to have a separate section so they don't show up in the movies folder..

Is it possible to add each MMA Association (ie. UFC, Dream, Pride) to the TV Shows section and scrape the data from tmdb.org but also stack them as some are CD1, CD2 etc.

Any info would be great, Thanks Wink
i don't think they can be scraped into the tv shows since it's on the movie database.org site. i think they only things that could be scraped there are the ultimate fighter show episodes and maybe fight nights
kujon Wrote:i don't think they can be scraped into the tv shows since it's on the movie database.org site. i think they only things that could be scraped there are the ultimate fighter show episodes and maybe fight nights

Yeh... I just don't understand why no one has made a script or mod to allow themoviedb.org scraper in the TV shows section...

It would be perfect to have the UFC, Pride, Dream events in the TV Show section under their own titles and have each event under its own season so that I can add the preliminary fights video and then CD1 and CD2 of the actual event (if this makes sense)

Or even better, like someone suggested in another thread, Have each event under its own season and then inside a season, split each fight into a single vid and then name each episode by the fighters. It would take a bit of time to split all the fights and you would have to add all your own meta data but it would be well worth it!!!

EXAMPLE:

Code:
TV Shows
---UFC
------UFC 120: Bisping vs. Akiyama
---------01 Preliminary - James McSweeney vs. Fabio Maldonado
---------02 Preliminary - Spencer Fisher vs. Curt Warburton
---------03 Preliminary - Paul Sass vs.  Mark Holst
---------04 Preliminary - Rob Broughton vs.  Vinicius Queiroz
---------05 Preliminary - Cyrille Diabaté vs.  Alexander Gustafsson
---------06 Main Event - James Wilks vs.  Claude Patrick
---------07 Main Event - Cheick Kongo vs.  Travis Browne
---------08 Main Event - John Hathaway vs.  Mike Pyle
---------09 Main Event - Dan Hardy vs.  Carlos Condit
---------10 Main Event - Michael Bisping vs.  Yoshihiro Akiyama
------UFC 121: Lesnar vs. Velasquez
---------01 Preliminary - Jon Madsen vs. Gilbert Yvel
---------02 Preliminary - Chris Camozzi vs. Dongi Yang
---------03 Preliminary - Sam Stout vs. Paul Taylor
---------04 Preliminary - Mike Guymon vs. Daniel Roberts
---------05 Preliminary - Patrick Côté vs. Tom Lawlor
---------06 Preliminary - Court McGee vs. Ryan Jensen
---------07 Main Event - Brendan Schaub vs.  Gabriel Gonzaga
---------08 Main Event - Tito Ortiz vs. Matt Hamill
---------09 Main Event - Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago
---------10 Main Event - Jake Shields vs. Martin Kampmann
---------11 Main Event - Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez

I am no coder or programmer but i don't think it would be difficult for someone to make this happen... If someone did it and it worked great I would be happy to donate a little money and I am sure others would lol
god that sounds like a huge amount of time. id just be happy if they put ufc and pride as a tv show and made each 'season' a ufc event. then each would have prelims if they had them and then the broadcasted event portion. it just be a huge pain to rip each fight from the video
kujon Wrote:god that sounds like a huge amount of time. id just be happy if they put ufc and pride as a tv show and made each 'season' a ufc event. then each would have prelims if they had them and then the broadcasted event portion. it just be a huge pain to rip each fight from the video

Yes, It would take a long time... But imagine how good it would be when its done... It would be soo good to just watch individual fights instead of scrolling through the video to find the fight you want...

If someone did make a script for this then after I cut each fight into an individual video, I would upload every UFC, Pride and Dream event in individual fight format for everyone that wanted it set out that way to enjoy...

But also in saying all this... I would also settle for what you said where you can have UFC, Pride and Dream events in the TV shows section with each event as a season...

I have made a thread request for the way i said here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99657

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape Help0