Changes in the latest Nightly Build
yeah jmarshall said its related to the dirty region code
Well, it's not disabled by default?
Edit: I tryed to enable dirty regions in advancedsettings.xml but no luck. The problem is the same.
For those of you wanting Movies and TV Shows back int he main menu I added it back today
Jezz_X Wrote:For those of you wanting Movies and TV Shows back int he main menu I added it back today
Thanks, that was the main complaint so far from my better half Smile Will the 'recently added' section be available as a sub-menu again as well ? We found that to be tremendously useful.

Will the home menu orientation be configurable again ? Or is Horizontal Menu the only thing all the cool kids do nowadays ? Cool
SandmanCL Wrote:Thanks, that was the main complaint so far from my better half Smile Will the 'recently added' section be available as a sub-menu again as well ? We found that to be tremendously useful.

Will the home menu orientation be configurable again ? Or is Horizontal Menu the only thing all the cool kids do nowadays ? Cool

Looks like this when enabled (with recently added enabled as well)

just wanted to say i really have been enjoying the recent changes, deff glad that movies/tv is separated again and recently added is back. did notice one bug with the recently added preview up top for the tv shows.. you don't get a highlight for which show you are on if there is no thumbnail for it. if you need me to post a screen shot let me know
out of curiosity, is confluence going to be getting clearlogo or tvlogo support?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
@Jezz_X, I really do like the recently added posters & thumbnails, but at the same time I'm torn about it because it hides most of the beautiful Fanarts Smile

Here's a couple of suggestions:

Have you experimented with moving them below the menu, in the same position where the Video plugin favorite icons are ? And maybe moving the XBMC logo to the top ?

Alternatively, perhaps only show the recently added icons when the "Recently added" submenu is selected (before it's clicked) ? I guess this latter suggestion should be optional.

And, lastly, have you tried removing the title form the Movie poster rectangles, making the frames a little smaller ?
you can just toggle the recently added off.. and just use the submenu option. that way you can view your background (not fanart) for the section.
Yeah, I know. I do like it though, so I don't want it to go away altogether. That's why I said I was torn Smile
HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:Hey hey, great skin and I like the improvements. Keep the good work.
One thing I wanted to ask, I use nightly builds and when going into the addons options I can't see the radio button (on/off). For example in IMDB scrapper configuration. Is this normal? i reinstalled from the scratch to find out if it was "overwrite" installations...
Check the pic in attached link.
http://gameover.com.pt/screenshot000.png
Jezz_X Wrote:Nice find I have no idea what the issue there is I'm guessing someone changed something in the c++
henrava Wrote:It happens to me also in others skins, i think it's not related with confluence.

The radiobuttons are now working, with 27/07/2011 build.
Thanks for the TV/Movies add back, Its been a winner round here.

Much easier to navigate....
Cheers
HI,

Very nice work with the horizontal confluence.

Is there a way to view a movie info. There use to be an option in the movie contextual menu.

Thanks in advance

/
slash Wrote:HI,

Very nice work with the horizontal confluence.

Is there a way to view a movie info. There use to be an option in the movie contextual menu.

Thanks in advance

/
Should still be there I have not moved it since it's not skin controlled
Hi Jezz, first of all great work on the new skin really love it, especially now TV and Movies our back in their own tab.

Just one question (though if you don't mind), i really like the new custom shutdown timer but wondered if it can be set to hibernate rather than shutdown, i tried the toggle in settings, system, power saving but this seems to have no effect.

Can this be done, even if it is through advancedsettings, as i like (as im sure most do) to wake up my xbmcs by remote?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes in the latest Nightly Build0