Changes in the latest Nightly Build
Very Big Grin for both info views for videos. I think the new concept for Confluence is very easy for new users, i like the "horizontal+floor harmony" !
Very stilish the trailer in a video window in the info movie; by the way, is this controlled from DialogVideoInfo.xml ? I looked at the file but i don't find the lines to control the dimensions of the window. Can you help a noob ? Huh
If you need an updated italian language i can help.
yes its controlled from DialogVideoInfo.xml with a normal
PHP Code:
<control type="videowindow"
but the key as the command
PHP Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onclick
the ,1 on the end tells xbmc to not play it fullscreen

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=List_of_Built_In_Functions
Quote:PlayMedia(media[isdir][,1]) -- Plays the media. This can be a playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or an Url. The optional parameter ",isdir" can be used for playing a directory. ",1" will start a video in a preview window, instead of fullscreen.
If I understand is the block at approximately line 110, with the focus set to on when we press the button 15, which is the "play in a window" trailer.
Time to test !
How can I reach the Log out button? Would it be possible making Log out to the horizontal menu, as an option? That would make it more kids/wife-friendly.
markiz Wrote:How can I reach the Log out button? Would it be possible making Log out to the horizontal menu, as an option? That would make it more kids/wife-friendly.
its in the same place just nav up or down in home to get to it
wakido Wrote:Are we able to get back the TV shows and Movies main menu options. These are the main 2 the entire family use, and now it is a more of a chore to get to the tv shows drilling down the extra menu.

+1 on this, having TV shows and movies as options in the main menu made it easier for the kids to navigate. If that feature could be added again that would rock.
Jezz_X Wrote:its in the same place just nav up or down in home to get to it

I'm still unable to find it. The only thing I find when pressing up/down is the shut down-button.
No more separated screen for the recently added movies/TV shows?

It was the featured I most used...

No change of turning the text under the recently added files thumbs, into a clickable button, that lead us to the "old" recently added screen?

I *need* to have the the ~25 recently added files in a accessible screen, like kinda it was before this update.

Please, please look into it. Sad
Just updated to the new horizontal Confluence, courtesy of the latest nightly build on my ATV2.

I note that the On Screen Display that comes up when I press 'info' while watching a video (usually 'cos I wanna see how long is left to go) has switched from the top of the screen to the bottom (and got a whole lot bigger). This means that if I'm watching something subtitled (I often do), the information blocks the subtitles. Wouldn't it be better off back at the top?

And is there any way to get rid of the huge video thumbnail graphic that appears in the bottom left when I bring up the info? I don't see any point to it - I'm already watching the video.

Thanks.
Hey hey, great skin and I like the improvements. Keep the good work.
One thing I wanted to ask, I use nightly builds and when going into the addons options I can't see the radio button (on/off). For example in IMDB scrapper configuration. Is this normal? i reinstalled from the scratch to find out if it was "overwrite" installations...
Check the pic in attached link.
http://gameover.com.pt/screenshot000.png
HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:Hey hey, great skin and I like the improvements. Keep the good work.
One thing I wanted to ask, I use nightly builds and when going into the addons options I can't see the radio button (on/off). For example in IMDB scrapper configuration. Is this normal? i reinstalled from the scratch to find out if it was "overwrite" installations...
Check the pic in attached link.
http://gameover.com.pt/screenshot000.png

Nice find I have no idea what the issue there is I'm guessing someone changed something in the c++
Im loving the look of this new skin but has anyone manage to get this skin working with a touch screen ie ipad iphone?

I’ve noticed that he scroll bar is no longer there making it unusable on my ipad Sad
infinus Wrote:+1 on this, having TV shows and movies as options in the main menu made it easier for the kids to navigate. If that feature could be added again that would rock.

+1 movies and tv shows should be seperate as an option! Must have for me and the reason to drop this skin for now
Jezz_X Wrote:Nice find I have no idea what the issue there is I'm guessing someone changed something in the c++

It happens to me also in others skins, i think it's not related with confluence.
henrava Wrote:It happens to me also in others skins, i think it's not related with confluence.

Same here. For me, all nightlies after XBMCSetup-20110616-f12ca08-master have the same problem.Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changes in the latest Nightly Build0