Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
copterdr Offline
To the responsible party,

Thanks for the fix !

copterdr
find quote
Ochie927 Offline
Just noticed that it is working now...thank you so much!!!
find quote
michibahn Offline
hi... can all of you play the latest tv show releases? i'm getting "process failed" error.. can anyone play the source labelled as "Facebook or DailyMotion"? thanks a lot!
find quote
adrian2pm Offline
anyone know the fix for the movies?im getting "nonetype object has no attribute findcchildren"
find quote
d-wade Offline
just installed this yesterday, where can I find ABS-CBN, GMA, and TV5 channels?
i only see
Watch Live
News (i think)
Program

I went on each of the folders, can't seem to find these channels,

please advise, thanks.
find quote
d-wade Offline
figured it out already
but most of the channel including live show can't play
showing "failed to retrieve video....."

is this a norm or do I need to do anything? thanks!
find quote
totit1975 Offline
Hi Aj,

Hope you can find time to fix the issues:

1) when selecting movies, (Procees Failed: Unknown error occured - 'NonType" object has no attribute 'findChildren'
2) when playing youtube videos, (Process Failed - Failed to retrieve video information, please try again... You may like try again later or use other source if...

by the way, thank you for fixing the dailymotion links.

we will always be thankful for making this video add-on.
find quote
d-wade Offline
same here

thanks in advance

(2012-10-14 14:17)totit1975 Wrote:  Hi Aj,

1) when selecting movies, (Procees Failed: Unknown error occured - 'NonType" object has no attribute 'findChildren'
2) when playing youtube videos, (Process Failed - Failed to retrieve video information, please try again... You may like try again later or use other source if...

find quote
craft1321 Offline
Same here too

thank you!!!

(2012-10-15 11:22)d-wade Wrote:  same here

thanks in advance

(2012-10-14 14:17)totit1975 Wrote:  Hi Aj,

find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
just fyi, My friend asked me to fix this filipino addon for him. so I did a quick fix and thought I'd share. It took some time to figure out the whole turtle script thing so that I can bypass it (I didn't want to modify the turtle script library) to include the youtube fix. The live stream feed no longer works so I didn't fix it. only working site I saw that had a working stream was hayag.com but the stream urls are dynamic so I didn't spend the time to research it in detail.

Here's the direct link to the fix http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...pinotv.zip I'm going to add a modified version of this to my repo so I can send update this automatically to the people who are interested.

Note: this addon still needs the turtle script module to be installed so you'll have to install AJ's repo to get it.

though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
find quote
dreyeeek Offline
is there any way to get a fix for the abs-cbn shows please? pnoytv.com is a good link or watchfilipinotv.com thanks
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2012-11-06 11:54)dreyeeek Wrote:  is there any way to get a fix for the abs-cbn shows please? pnoytv.com is a good link or watchfilipinotv.com thanks

have you tried my fix? if so also know that only videos are are located in dailymotion youtube and some of the more well known site will have video links. some videos like "Ina anak Kapatid" is on nowvideo.eu which isn't currently supported

find quote
edtan007 Offline
hi dknight thanks so much for the filipino on demand fix i was just wondering everything works fine except for watching asap is there anything i need to do to be able to watch it? (unknown error ocurred video stream url) please id really appreciate it.. by the way how do you install the turtle script? thanks again so much....
find quote
dreyeeek Offline
(2012-11-07 02:14)dknlght Wrote:  
(2012-11-06 11:54)dreyeeek Wrote:  is there any way to get a fix for the abs-cbn shows please? pnoytv.com is a good link or watchfilipinotv.com thanks

have you tried my fix? if so also know that only videos are are located in dailymotion youtube and some of the more well known site will have video links. some videos like "Ina anak Kapatid" is on nowvideo.eu which isn't currently supported

I've tried your fix but could never get through with the dailymotion links. But I just tried again tonight and they're working. Thanks!
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2012-11-07 08:40)edtan007 Wrote:  hi dknight thanks so much for the filipino on demand fix i was just wondering everything works fine except for watching asap is there anything i need to do to be able to watch it? (unknown error ocurred video stream url) please id really appreciate it.. by the way how do you install the turtle script? thanks again so much....

the live stream aren't working because the url to the stream no longer work. it has nothing to do with the add-on. if you guys find a working stream i'll see what I can do. also if you wish to install the turtle script it will automatically install if you install filipino addon from AJ's repo. then install my update. or if you want to manually install the turtle script download it here and install it like any other addon http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...turtle.zip

find quote