• 4(current)
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc
liquidskin76 Wrote:Great works guys.

Is there any plans to integrate random items as well?

Cheers

no plans to include random items atm
Is it possible to get LatestEpisode.%d.Studio?
To learn more, click here.
I noticed skins that are using the built in recently added script are playing random songs from the recently added album. The old script was was able to start with track 1 from the recently added album.
chaoticmaster Wrote:I noticed skins that are using the built in recently added script are playing random songs from the recently added album.

can't say i share your experience...
you didn't accidentally enable random in the player controls?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not sure if this is fusion specific bug or down to the implementation, but albums played from recently added don't display the artists fan art in the music visualization.
tungmeister Wrote:Not sure if this is fusion specific bug or down to the implementation, but albums played from recently added don't display the artists fan art in the music visualization.

recently added has no control over what visualization displays, have you tried other skins? is it the same?
Just tried it and yes the issue is present in other skins aswell.
tungmeister Wrote:Just tried it and yes the issue is present in other skins aswell.

let me try to understand so I can try to reproduce, there is no fanart in visualization screen if you play an album from recently added but if you play an album from music menu its fine?
amet Wrote:let me try to understand so I can try to reproduce, there is no fanart in visualization screen if you play an album from recently added but if you play an album from music menu its fine?

correct.

Edit: just noticed another issue as well in that the next song and track information isn't displayed either.

from recently added:
from music menu:
amet Wrote:let me try to understand so I can try to reproduce, there is no fanart in visualization screen if you play an album from recently added but if you play an album from music menu its fine?

Appears to be similar to this trac ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11500
-stoli-
it looks like xbmc issue and not recently added infolabels, will try to reproduce somehow
The Album cover also disappears if you rate the song.
Hitcher Wrote:The Album cover also disappears if you rate the song.

is it RA infolabel related?
Sorry it only affected the old script - works fine with the new built-in recently added.
Is this something that is included in the nightly builds? Or can I implement this in my 10.1 stable boxen?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc0