• 5(current)
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc
Krazypoloc Wrote:Or can I implement this in my 10.1 stable boxen?

nope, nightly builds only.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
If I play an album from the recently added it plays fine but if I select another album from the list it always starts playing the first selected album. Bug or did I do something wrong?

This is how I play an album:
Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window(home).Property(LatestAlbum.1.Path)])</onclick>

XBMC Version is "Pre 11.0 Git:20110614-2f26e24" (Mac OS X).
`Black Wrote:If I play an album from the recently added it plays fine but if I select another album from the list it always starts playing the first selected album. Bug or did I do something wrong?

This is how I play an album:
Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window(home).Property(LatestAlbum.1.Path)])</onclick>

XBMC Version is "Pre 11.0 Git:20110614-2f26e24" (Mac OS X).

read the first post ;-)

ronie Wrote:for albums, use this code:
Code:
<onclick>PlayList.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>PlayMedia(&quot;$INFO[Window.Property(LatestAlbum.1.Path)]&quot;)</onclick>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks, sometimes one should read first, then ask. Big Grin
Random is not selected. I dont see this behavior if I play an album from the context menu from inside the music library. The log below shows me launching the same album each time from the widget and resulting in different songs playing.

http://pastebin.com/7HVmevEp

DEBUG: PLAYLIST::CPlayList::Shuffle shuffling at pos:0 Could this line be the issue?
So if i am reading this thread correctly, Recent added items incorporated into core xbmc, in nightly and future releases. and it went from 5 to 10. but one thing i havent seen after reading and trying to figure out on my own.. is if you wan to go beyond 10. in my dharma version skin ( which i am tryign to keep up with the times and adapt to nightly. i use 15 recent items. in the script for recently u could config it to a specific number. but now it seems to be limited from 1- 10 depending on what you output to your skin to display. i read another thread here that suggested using #define NUM_ITEMS 10 to ensure all areas were defined using the same number for the integrated recently added script ( but im sure this is for pre compiled ) so once a nightly is downloaded, as far as i can tell there is no way go beyond the 10 limit for recently added ?? am i missing something or was there an advanced setting option to define the recently added number. i know there is a recently added advanced setting which you can set, bu this is not used for displaying the recently added items on the home screen. any help would be appreciated as i enjoy my view of 15 items. thank you
there is no way to change that atm, 10 is the fixed number of items and it doesn't look like it will be changing any time soon
thanks... ws hoping that wasnt the answer Smile so ill jsut have to edit my skin down to 10. but for argument sake. if i downloaded xbmc source from git. and edited the RecentlyAddedJob.cpp and told it 15 vice 10 . would there be a way ( via windows) to complie or build xbmc so that inherently it would be 15?
Yeah, you can do that... Change it to 15 compile
i promise last question Smile ive downloaded it all from $ git clone git://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git and edited the file accordingly, but can you point me in the direction of instructions or a thread to compile via windows? im sure i can figure it out once i have some baseline guidance. thanks!
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ource_code

Currently building in windows is broken so You will have to wait a little till it got fixed - I'll let You know
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Thank you! looking forward to it!
build is fixed, You have update your repository
Code:
git pull --rebase origin master
You will have to rerun BuildDependencies.bat and follow instructions on Wiki
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Following along in wiki... and at this step....

Building XBMC for Windows (OpenGL or DirectX)

1. Run VC++ 2010 Express .... where is the executable or bat file for this ? or can you elaborate?

and im assuming after this step i have to choose opengl or directx... right? if so , what is the typical choice, if any? not trying to do any kind of development..
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=VC%2B%2B+2010+Express

I suggest doing some research first and reading that wiki page from start (Prerequisites). I don't want to be harsh, but You shouldn't play with compiling if You have no knowledge on this - in case of issues You will just get frustrated.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc0