MusicVideos.Watched
MusicVideos.UnWatched

Thanks ronie, thanks vdrfan!

Let's start coding my widget!

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
It doesn't say in the wiki, but does "Movies.Count" count the movies from the db? What exactly does it return (say compared to a views "items count") Thx
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
KidKiwi Wrote:It doesn't say in the wiki, but does "Movies.Count" count the movies from the db?

yup, it's the number of movies in your library.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:yup, it's the number of movies in your library.

That's excellent. Now I can use "Movie Sets" and still have the total movie count on a view so I can keep files mode and library mode movie count concurrent.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Is there any chance of adding genre to the latest albums?
Is it only possible to call these info labels on the home screen? If so, is there some way around it?

I've made kind of a music hub where I display the latest music news and would also want to show the latest albums here if it's possible. Thankful for a response.
fillidill Wrote:Is it only possible to call these info labels on the home screen?

nope, you can use them anywhere.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is it possible to hide watched items from the recently added?
tchiu6 Wrote:Is it possible to hide watched items from the recently added?

nope, that's not possible for now.
in the future, maybe...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post785218
+1 for hiding watched items.

Also being able to view info via 'i' button would be nice.
hi, sorry if this is a newb question but I got the below info from a different thread -I want this to show the total movie count including movies in sets, if i add to home.xml it shows on main menu, but not in the movie menu. please tell me where to put this as i am completely stumped!!!!

<control type="label">
<posx>1273</posx>
<posy>655</posy>
<width>300</width>
<height>20</height>
<align>right</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>Font_KeyboardKeys</font>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>[COLOR white]Total Movies:[COLOR mainblue] $INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)][/COLOR]</label>
</control>
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count)
thanks for replying, but to be honest I am not sure what to do with the info that you gave me! :o

In the movies sub menu as standard it displays a total count of all movies stored. As an example, for my Indiana Jones movieset I have four movies. These are only counted as one movie in the total count on the movies sub menu box.

Please can anyone give me an easy to follow, idiot-proof guide as to what I need to change, and which .xml file I need to change it in?

Please?

(using eden beta 2 on windows 7 if it matters!)
Hi, can you describe a bit better exactly where you want the info and which skin, a screenshot would be brilliant.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I am using Neon, and want to replace the moviecount found at the top left of the screenshot so that it includes the movies contained withing movie sets as well.

Thanks for your quick reply!!

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc0