• 8(current)
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc
@thechinmaster: this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread so please create your own thread and don't just post in another thread about something totally irrelevant to it's discussion. Furthermore what you are asking for is not easily possible for a skin as it will require an extra script to get that information for you. Please see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124419
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thank you for redirecting me to a correct thread, I had actually posted it elsewhere prior but had not got an answer I could understand. then I posted it here as i thought "<label>[COLOR white]Total Movies:[COLOR mainblue] $INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)][/COLOR]</label>" was an info label. this would have meant that my post was perfectly relevant.

As i am clearly not as skilled as you are when it comes to all aspects of XBMC programming, I humbly apologize for angering you.
I was looking into the code because I missed the feature were you were able to hide watched episodes. Isn't this possible by using the playcount variable? I noticed it isn't available for movies but at least it's something.

I don't have any knowledge of C++, so I could be completely wrong.
[EDIT] nevermind, this was posted in wrong thread. Sorry
Just run into a bug with LatestEpisode.[1-10].Fanart (although this might cover other/all labels) where the label isn't empty even if there's no fanart available, this in turn results in the fallback not kicking in.

Thanks.
That has always been the case, ever since this was added. I doubt anyone will bother fixing it as the plan is to rip it all out anyway.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc0