• 2(current)
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc
Hitcher Wrote:Just tested out the 5 item version and everything runs nice and smooth, cheers guys.

Any issues, post here and I'll look at it, thx for checking Smile
I really miss the unplayed feature. With visibility conditions the list won't get repopulated with only unwatched items, so you end up with a list with only 2 items for instance. Can you add some kind of option to fill the list with only unwatched movies and episodes?
amet Wrote:Any issues, post here and I'll look at it, thx for checking Smile

Nothing so far and that's for everything (Movies, Episodes, Songs and Albums) but, as Big_Noid said, the only thing missing is the ability to hide watched videos. I always ran the script with Watched hidden so the list was only populated with unwatched videos.
amet Wrote:Any issues, post here and I'll look at it, thx for checking Smile

Nothing so far and that's for everything (Movies, Episodes, Songs and Albums) but, as Big_Noid said, the only thing missing is the ability to hide watched videos. I always ran the script with 'Unplayed=True' so the list was only populated with unwatched videos.
Would it be possible to have the ability to show the tv show thumb for recently added episodes?

Or is there a way to use the tv show path to show logo's or any other files from the root folder?

I think it would be nice to be able to show which shows have been updated. As of now it is hard to just look at the episode screenshots to see what was updated, until you scroll over the episodes to see their info.
Also, it would be nice to have an xbmc action for this function, like updatelibrary. You can then have an alarm function for it, or call it within a list to refresh the items, like you can now by calling the script.
I think it's updated whenever there's any change to the library (ie updating, removing, etc).
Hitcher Wrote:I think it's updated whenever there's any change to the library (ie updating, removing, etc).

It is, its rerun after every library scan
I must do something about my code reading skills, I thought it only ran when home window is activated.
it's flagged for running in either case, but yes, it only actually runs when it's (usually) needed, i.e. when activating the home window.
ekim232 Wrote:Would it be possible to have the ability to show the tv show thumb for recently added episodes?

Or is there a way to use the tv show path to show logo's or any other files from the root folder?

I think it would be nice to be able to show which shows have been updated. As of now it is hard to just look at the episode screenshots to see what was updated, until you scroll over the episodes to see their info.

I second this! I would love to be able to pull the season thumb, tv show thumb, and logo.
To learn more, click here.
I don't read C++ , but library updates are properly reflected on home screen.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I'm on the latest build but dont seem to be getting anything over 5 items. Also, the code for playing an album only plays one track from that album.
igotdvds Wrote:I'm on the latest build but dont seem to be getting anything over 5 items. Also, the code for playing an album only plays one track from that album.

Log please
amet Wrote:Log please

My apologies.

http://pastebin.com/vrqrpZJu
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added infolabels now available in xbmc0