• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Subsonic
This would only work on the same network correct? I have many accounts using the addon all across the country.

Hope I'm wrong Smile
Hey Guys,

Did anyone fix the plugin for Gotham?
Would it be possible to upload as zip - it doesnt matter if it plays only 1 track Smile

Thanks in advance.
blunt
Tried loading this today and keep getting a script error. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Code:
12:00:31 T:3260  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:00:31 T:3260   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.subsonic\default.py", line 31, in <module>
                                                Addon.log('plugin queries: ' + str(Addon.plugin_queries))
                                              File "C:\Users\media\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.subsonic\resources\lib\Subsonic\Addon.py", line 30, in log
                                                xbmc.output(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:00:31 T:3176   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.subsonic/
12:00:31 T:3176   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.subsonic/) failed
12:00:31 T:3176 WARNING: XFILE::CMusicDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 0
12:00:31 T:5024 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
12:00:31 T:5024  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
Plugin would be not needed anymore when using 4.9's upnp functionality. However, xbmc is one a couple of programs that so far does not seem to work with subsonic upnp. Can anybody confirm this? I have tried a lot, so far without result. I can browse the share, but I can not play a single song....
There is also madsonic plugin. Madsonic is MOD for subsonic, I think it should work also. anyway you can download it in official madsonic therd. http://forum.madsonic.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=801
(2014-01-11, 18:35)JoostXBMC Wrote: Plugin would be not needed anymore when using 4.9's upnp functionality. However, xbmc is one a couple of programs that so far does not seem to work with subsonic upnp. Can anybody confirm this? I have tried a lot, so far without result. I can browse the share, but I can not play a single song....

Yep. Im using gotham beta 2 and subsonic 4.9. No dice. It loads everything nicely but wont actually play the files... was wondering if it was a permissions thing as it is logging on a "guest" whereas all the other clients i use (i think) use login details.

Ill keep playing.
Nope, looks like xbmc could not hande the link ss gives...
Has anybody had any luck using Subsonic with XBMC 13.x over UPnP? I'm just getting "One or more items failed to play". Have opened a thread in the support forum hoping to get some help!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197568
Anyone willing to pick this up for Gotham?
I have an XBMC on a remote location and I want to use my SUBSONIC Server as a music source.
anybody know if there is a more current version of a subsonc add-on for kodi?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I was wondering if this app is still in development... currently it doesn't appear to function in Kodi.

If not, what a shame... perhaps someone can pick it up?
If you just connect to your subsonic server via upnp you don't need a plugin any more.
hmm.. my upnp ports on the synology are open but I'm unable to see the subsonic server from any of my devices....
look under settings in subsonic

Hey bry,

I don't see that under settings. I have:

Media folders | General | Advanced | Personal | Users | Players
Shared media | Network | Transcoding | Internet TV/radio | Podcast
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Subsonic1